next WO-S coach

Guest roberthollister

Guest Chaingang Defense

To be honest he may never leave!!

And whos fault is that?

DRH

Youre a player or at least a student,correct? If so, then who in the f$#k are you to call out DRH and put anything at his doorstep? Are you an idiot? What you need to do is not worry so much abouy who calls the plays but instead focus your time,effort,and strength on EXECUTING whatever play is called!!!!!

OH THATS EASY, THE OC ONLY HAS 3 PLAYS IN THE PLAYBOOK, FOR HEAVENS SAKE LET SOMEONE ELSE CALL PLAYS, SAME CRAP FOR YEARS NOW

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venom69, in my opinion he will bring to the table the same things that Coach T and Old Coach Foreman brought to the table when they returned, great coaching and understanding of the Mustang Program, and respect of all the kids involved in the program.

Venom69, in my opinion he will bring to the table the same things that Coach T and Old Coach Foreman brought to the table when they returned, great coaching and understanding of the Mustang Program, and respect of all the kids involved in the program.

So you are saying the coaches here now don't respect the kids?

Its "Venom33"....  Sooooo why didnt he have all that the last time he was here? He had to leave to obtain "great coaching" and to understand what the program was all about? He didnt respect the kids the last time he was here? Didnt the team do better when he wasnt here, didnt we finally beat Giddings and go further in the playoffs?  Im so confused... Heres my question, what is he bringing to the table this time that he didnt bring the last time? Why will we be any better because hes back?

Guest Chaingang Defense

SEE IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE HAPPY WITH THE 3 PLAYS WE HAVE IN OUR PLAYBOOK SINCE 1999. HE'LL BRING BACK PLENTY, MORE WORK WITH THE QB ETC

To be honest he may never leave!!

And whos fault is that?

DRH

Youre a player or at least a student,correct? If so, then who in the f$#k are you to call out DRH and put anything at his doorstep? Are you an idiot? What you need to do is not worry so much abouy who calls the plays but instead focus your time,effort,and strength on EXECUTING whatever play is called!!!!!

OH THATS EASY, THE OC ONLY HAS 3 PLAYS IN THE PLAYBOOK, FOR HEAVENS SAKE LET SOMEONE ELSE CALL PLAYS, SAME CRAP FOR YEARS NOW

HERES AN IDEA, LETS TRY THIS AND SEE IF IT WORKS.... WHEN THE OC CALLS ONE OF THE THREE PLAYS HE HAS,UMMMMMMM EXECUTE THEM!!!!!!! IT DOESNT MATTER IF HE HAS ONE PLAY,EXECUTE IT!!!!! IT SEEMS THOSE THREE PLAYS HAS WORKED WONDERS THE PAST YEARS HAVING KNOCKED OFF MANY TOP TEAMS, NOW LETS IMAGINE IF THESE PLAYS WERE ACTUALLY EXECUTED MORE TIMES THAN THEY WERE, WE'D BE DEFENDING BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPS!

Guest Chaingang Defense

HOW CAN YOU WHEN THE DEFENSE KNOWS WHAT YOUR FIXING TO DO! PEOPLE IN THE STANDS FROM THE OPPOSITE TEAM EVEN KNEW IN SEVERAL GAMES. WACO PEOPLE LAUGHED US OFF THE 3A SITE SAYING THE PLAYCALLING WAS THE WORST THEY HAVE EVER SEEN.

SEE IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE HAPPY WITH THE 3 PLAYS WE HAVE IN OUR PLAYBOOK SINCE 1999. HE'LL BRING BACK PLENTY, MORE WORK WITH THE QB ETC

NO, IM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARENT USE TO SEEING ANY  WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANG COMPLAIN! ITS PATHETIC HOW A CERTAIN FEW GET ON HERE AND BEAT A DEAD HORSE AND LAY BLAME ON EVERY ONE BUT THEMSELVES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY MUSTANG COMPLAIN AND WHINE LIKE YOU DO! IM ALMOST ASHAME THAT YOU CALL YOURSELF A STANG! DUDE, GET OVER IT! IF YOU ARE A PLAYER BUST YOUR A$$ AND GET BETTER, YOUR JOB ISNT PLAYCALLING SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, YOU HAVE A JOB ON THE FIELD AND I DOUBT ITS BEING THE OC. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PLAYS YOUR JOB IS TO EXECUTE THEM,NOT TO CRITQUE! IF YOU STILL HAVE A PROBLEM COME FOOTBALL SEASON THEN DONT PLAY IM SURE THE TEAM WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THE NEGATIVE VIEW YOU HAVE ON THE COACHING STAFF! GO TO THE OTHER ORANGE SCHOOL WHERE THIS CRYING IS TOLERATED, OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR YAPPER AND PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN YOU WHEN THE DEFENSE KNOWS WHAT YOUR FIXING TO DO! PEOPLE IN THE STANDS FROM THE OPPOSITE TEAM EVEN KNEW IN SEVERAL GAMES. WACO PEOPLE LAUGHED US OFF THE 3A SITE SAYING THE PLAYCALLING WAS THE WORST THEY HAVE EVER SEEN.

HERES HOW YOU CAN--- BE BETTER THAN THEIR DEFENSE!  WERE WOS, WERE BETTER, IF OUR PLAYERS EXECUTE WE CAN BEAT ANYBODY!!!!NOW, IMAGINE IF YOU JUST IGNORED THOSE OTHER "SITES" AND FOCUSED ON YOUR JOB, WHICH IS....... EXECUTE!!!! EVERY PLAY EVERYONE ON THAT FIELD HAS A JOB TO DO,IF THE OC CALLS A PLAY ALL 11 GUYS MUST EXECUTE TO MAKE THAT PLAY WORK. YOU CANT IGNORE THE FACT THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE PLAY IS YOU HAVE TO EXECUTE! HE CAN CALL PLAYS ALL DAY BUT IF YOU FAIL TO PERFORM TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY THERES NOTHING HE OR ANY OTHER COACH CAN DO.

Guest Chaingang Defense

IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER SEVERAL  I MEAN SEVERAL WOS PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS THEN YOUR LOST, YOU ARE ANYWAY.

IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER SEVERAL  I MEAN SEVERAL WOS PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS THEN YOUR LOST, YOU ARE ANYWAY.

SO ,IM LOST BECAUSE I DONT AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW? ARE YOU A FOOTBALL PLAYER? IF SO ARE YOU HOLDING SOME KINDA GRUDGE AGAINST THE OC BECAUSE HE WONT GIVE YOU ANY PLAYING TIME? WHAT IS IT? ALSO, YOU STILL HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE FACT OF EXECUTION ON EVERY PLAY, IS IT BECAUSE ITS A FACT YOU CANT ARGUE?

NO YOU CAN'T ARGUE! JUST GO ASK ALL THE PLAYERS PARENTS, FAMILY ABOUT IT.

WHY WOULD I NEED TO ASK ANYONE ANYTHING, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CANT ARGUE THE FACT OF EXECUTING A PLAY NO MATTER WHAT THE PLAY IS OR WHO THE COACH IS WHO CALLS THAT PLAY. AGAIN, IT ISNT YOUR JOB TO QUESTION ANY COACH ON WHAT HE CALLS OR WHEN HE CALLS IT,ITS THE PLAYERS JOB TO PRACTICE THAT PLAY,NOT UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT BUT INSTEAD UNTIL THEY CANT GET IT WRONG, AND THEN EXECUTE THAT PLAY ON FRIDAY.....THATS IT, THATS YOUR JOB,PERIOD!

Guest Chaingang Defense

Ok i'll repeat myself so you'll undertstand. YOU CAN'T EXECUTE AGAINST GOOD PLAYOFF TEAMS WHEN YOU RUN 3 PLAYS AND THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER THROW PASSES SHORT OR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD, UUMM.

Ok i'll repeat myself so you'll undertstand. YOU CAN'T EXECUTE AGAINST GOOD PLAYOFF TEAMS WHEN YOU RUN 3 PLAYS AND THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER THROW PASSES SHORT OR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD, UUMM.

[/quote

IM CURIOUS, DOES COACH T KNOW YOUR ON THIS SITE RUNNING YOUR YAPPER ABOUT THE WOS COACHES? ARE THE COACHES AWARE THEY HAVE A TUMOR ON THE TEAM THAT COMES ON THIS SITE AND BALLS HIS WHITTLE EYES OUT :'(? BUT THEN AGAIN, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE ON ANY TEAM THAT WOS ATHLETICS FIELDS, THERES NO WAY. I HAVE NEVER MET A MUSTANG PAST OR PRESENT THAT WHINES,CRIES,AND COMPLAINS AS MUCH AS YOU DO. IF YOU ARE INFACT A PLAYER THEN I HOPE THAT THE COACHES BECOME AWARE OF YOUR NEGATIVE"CANT DO" ATTITUDE AND GETS YOUR BUTT OFF THE TEAM ASAP! I HOPE PEOPLE FROM OTHER SCHOOLS DONT THINK THAT EVERY MUSTANG,PAST OR PRESENT, IS ANYTHING LIKE YOU.

Guest Kelly Football

I've heard alot of people (Including coaches) complain about the play calling but until Dan gets tired of it it won't change.

This Cant be coming from a student athlete hoestly, blasting your current OC like this on a website. If you are an athlete you better be the next Beasley, Thomas, Coles, or Franks. If I were a Coach I would find out who you were and DISMISS YOU....

Guest tigersvoice

I'm watching this brawl as an interested outsider.  If it's 3 plays that you are running or 3,000 plays, we still can't find a consistent way to beat you.  I, like some others, have trouble with Chaingang Defense's position.  Is he a player?  A student?  Or what?  One thing is apparent - he is a disruption.  If he is a player I doubt that he "Plays."  If he is a student I doubt that he is listened to very much.  That leaves "Or what" and I think that is why he is on this forum spewing his venom all over the Mustang Football program.  And where are the statistics supporting his statement about the Waco people laughing . . . etc.?  Please, Coop, don't shut it down.  Give him some more line and maybe by next season Chaingang Defense will have

caused so much split over there in West Orange that my Silsbee Tigers will have a good chance at besting the 'Stangs.