Worst Games You Been To Or Played In??

Gas,

There was a huge crowd gasp when Harold was caught on that play. Everyone was stunned. How could two PNG guys catch Harold Green from behind? I was scratching my head over that one. Now that I know he pulled a hammy, it all makes sense. Thanks for answering this 23 year mystery for me.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WOS/Jasper playoff game in '97. I think we were at morehead stadium. It was like 35 degrees, raining, and shady. I remember freezing my a** off(being a kicker sucks in cold weather). I remember stealing one of the ball boys mittens to wear. :lol::lol: They were green and barely fit my hands. I have pictures from that game with me about to kick off with those mittens on. :lol::lol: That had to be the coldest game I had ever played in. I think it was colder then the games i played in Kansas in the snow. :shock: Atleast in kansas, it was sunny. If anyone doesnt know how it is to play in snow, just imagine running through sand with the slop of mud. :lol:

the coldest game i can remember attending was 2000 playoff game in pasadena against friendswood. dam wind was really cold that day. still have chills from that one. man that was miserable but a great game.

I thought the friendswood game was sunny. Well atleast it wasnt raining!

the worst i have ever played in was against H-J my sophmore year (03-04 i think) at Buna we lost 71-15 we had 14 guys that night on the varsity. our starting quarterback was sick with the flu our center had gotten hurt in practice the day before. Some guys had failed and quit and one guy got in a wreck that ended his season. on the last play of the game the QB for H-J faked the kneel and ran it in for another touchdown. talk about sportsmanship. I was a sophmore weighing in at about 165 pounds roughly and had to play center for the first time all year and I was blockin this nose guard who looked like he had just got out of the pin and had a beard. I remember one play he took me with one hand and threw me into the backfield. That game was the worst for me.

The worst I have ever been to as far as weather I'm not sure but as far as play I saw LCM get beat by PNG pretty bad one year. I also heard that at a Coldspring game last year there were kids sent to the hospital because of fighting on the field. Not sure on the truth in that but if so I bet that was a bad game.

the worst i have ever played in was against H-J my sophmore year (03-04 i think) at Buna we lost 71-15 we had 14 guys that night on the varsity. our starting quarterback was sick with the flu our center had gotten hurt in practice the day before. Some guys had failed and quit and one guy got in a wreck that ended his season. on the last play of the game the QB for H-J faked the kneel and ran it in for another touchdown. talk about sportsmanship. I was a sophmore weighing in at about 165 pounds roughly and had to play center for the first time all year and I was blockin this nose guard who looked like he had just got out of the pin and had a beard. I remember one play he took me with one hand and threw me into the backfield. That game was the worst for me.

The worst I have ever been to as far as weather I'm not sure but as far as play I saw LCM get beat by PNG pretty bad one year. I also heard that at a Coldspring game last year there were kids sent to the hospital because of fighting on the field. Not sure on the truth in that but if so I bet that was a bad game.

:shock: sounds like a PA Memorial game :lol:

Mine would have to be in 2000 High Island vs. Sabine Pass. It had rained what seemed like a whole week before that game. But that night it was clear, hot and very humid. The mosquitos were so bad, that I remember being tackled and before getting up from the pile looking at my legs that were black. There were so many mosquitos on it you could not see my skin. To make matters worse I had an 96 and 84 yard tds called back b/c of holds. We lost 15-6. What really sealed the deal was with 2 mins left in the game. The mosquito plane decideds to fly over the feild and spray for mosquito. I hate the marsh!

Mine would have to be in 2000 High Island vs. Sabine Pass. It had rained what seemed like a whole week before that game. But that night it was clear' date=' hot and very humid. The mosquitos were so bad, that I remember being tackled and before getting up from the pile looking at my legs that were black. There were so many mosquitos on it you could not see my skin. To make matters worse I had an 96 and 84 yard tds called back b/c of holds. We lost 15-6. What really sealed the deal was with 2 mins left in the game. The mosquito plane decideds to fly over the feild and spray for mosquito. I hate the marsh![/quote']

One word.......MOVE :lol:

The most miserable I've ever been at a game was the WO-S/Jasper game in Conroe in 97. It was FREEZING and WET. We did win' date=' though. Game-wise it was great. The conditions were just miserable.[/quote']

Yeah, I played in that game. Its kind of hard to run around and stay warm being a kicker and all :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83