concerns about the game

as a spectator of the game....you get a yellow card in the first half...you repeatedly have other fouls....some hard ones...some soft ones...but you keep ofuling....you should gat another yellow card for the accumulative foul problem....oh and talking back to the ref....being the huge fan of the EPL that i am, i know that those refs do not take to such offenses....if you get a bad foul, you might get a warning or a yellow....a foul after the yellow...you might get warned to watch out and that your next one will be another yellow causing a red...so the next foul they commit they get the yellow to red....WHERE IS THAT IN THE HIGH SCHOOL GAME?????? or more importanly in the vidor central game...im not a fan of either team but a fan of the sport...and to see 10 fouls by the same person after he already got a yellow is ridiculous and not getting punished for it....SETX refs need to know whats up...to get control of a game you have to be able to dish out the cards when needed....after extensive fouling by the same guy, may it be hard or not you must issue a card....WOW is all i can say. oh and learn the difference between a FLOP (which the ref can issue a card to the diver for) and a REAL foul in the box.... thank you yellow guys who are clueless

please leave comments regarding my post. thanks

lets spread the blame around.. we all bash our refs.. and sure some ar ebad..  but ... wouldnt it make more sense if the coaches made the players accountable.. you really wouldnt need the refs to throw cards and police the game.. but enjoy calling the game... no doubt a ref misses calls just like players miss shots and mishandle passes...  and yes i  have had refs that let our players get beaten up.. but still ...  they are not every reason  people are losing in this district...  COACHES have to be accountable then the parents need to relax ... and let thekids handle it.. parents get so involved screaming take him out.. get him..  o ref he is cheap.. well hte kids on the filed hear that and get all fired up and do stupid things... so come on..  I coach and sometimes get angry but i NEVER allow the players to get away with some crap.. there with that said..  the refs cost us state ..... just kidding...

if we lose in the playoffs..im DEFINATELY blaming some one..probably the refs...haha im kidding..there is what 80 minutes of regulation play in a game.. i really dont think its 80 minutes of people fouling the whole game.. if the refs are missing calls you just gotta pick it up and keep playing hard..refs make bad calls but you gotta remember they got two eyes to watch 22 players..referees dont decide who wins or loses..the players do..and your right about the parents yelling.. that really doesnt do much besides irritate the ref and the players.. so its probably smart to not single players or refs out during the game lol..

I STARTED THIS TO ADDRESS THIS: AFTER YOU GET A YELLOW FOR A DESERVING TACKLE...AFTER YOU KEEP FOULING AND FOULING AND MOUTHING..AND ANYTHING ELSE...WHY IS NO OTHER YELLOW AWARDED??? THE REF CANT BE SCARED TO THROW A RED THERE...

I agree no doubt they are dirty.....  and tumble and fall for the call....  and they talk back and dirty and take out players... but what is the coach doing to prevent his players from doing these things...  would your coach have let you do them things when you played...  doubt it... 

I STARTED THIS TO ADDRESS THIS: AFTER YOU GET A YELLOW FOR A DESERVING TACKLE...AFTER YOU KEEP FOULING AND FOULING AND MOUTHING..AND ANYTHING ELSE...WHY IS NO OTHER YELLOW AWARDED??? THE REF CANT BE SCARED TO THROW A RED THERE...

The ref wasn't scared to give Fernando a red when we played them. He also gave Ernesto one too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder