BC vs. Jasper predictions???

Guest BC boy 17

who wins?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• BC
    • Jasper

Guest larry mcgee

It wont be a cake walk for either team and this one depends on who bridge city pitches. If its the hicks kid on the mound it should be a good one

I predict that Jasper won't be able to bunt their way to a win this time...BC-5 Jasper-2....As long as we can keep the era's down it should be a fun one...

didn't anyone tell you?  Bronson has quit bunting and started banging home runs.  ;):)  when he is not banging triples.  :)  question, what is the best way to defense someone with speed AND power?

I predict that Jasper won't be able to bunt their way to a win this time...BC-5 Jasper-2....As long as we can keep the era's down it should be a fun one...

didn't anyone tell you?  Bronson has quit bunting and started banging home runs.   ;):)  when he is not banging triples.   :)  question, what is the best way to defense someone with speed AND power?

Strike them out!!! ;D ;D

Guest Orangeboy

didn't anyone tell you?  Bronson has quit bunting and started banging home runs.   ;):)  when he is not banging triples.   :)  question, what is the best way to defense someone with speed AND power?

A fastball to the grill.

A fastball to the grill.

HA!!!!! ;D

any good eating places on the way to BC?  Maybe a good Cajun place?  Since Jasper has little or perhaps no chance according to the votes at this time, maybe the Bulldog fans can at least get some good eatings from the trip.  ;)  well we have to get SOMETHING out of the trip.  ;D

Strike them out!!! ;D ;D

That should work just about every time.  :)

any good eating places on the way to BC?  Maybe a good Cajun place?  Since Jasper has little or perhaps no chance according to the votes at this time, maybe the Bulldog fans can at least get some good eatings from the trip.   ;)  well we have to get SOMETHING out of the trip.   ;D

Although I do expect a really good game..I can only tell you to stop in Mauriceville and eat at Tuffys...

You know...Bridge City is a good team...so is Jasper....They are both good teams & this will be a good game, we all know that...But I just want to make an observation...

Most of the trash talking on here about hitting them in their grill, & payback & on & on....this is the same kind of talk that went on all season last year....all season...& what really mattered was decided on the field....those boys earned it....

they are both great teams & you can guarantee that everytime they play it will be a great game...but there are some really good kids that work their tail off every game & putting them down in one way or another is not necessary...

support your team all the way....but their is no sense & putting down kids that work hard & love the game just because they wear a different jersey than you do...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed