Recruiting never ends

Guest abovetherim

Guest abovetherim

I hear there will be a couple of players at tonight's game. We (Lamar) needs to show them a good time by winning and the fan's need to be a good hoist by proving a good atmosphere. Maybe we'll land one of them?

Does anybody have more information on Ybarra?  I know he put up big numbers at Barbers Hill, but don't know anything else about him.

Last night was a great night for recruits to be at the Montagne.  The crowd wasn't overwhelming, but very enthusiastic.  Those recruits also had a chance to see a coach that really cares about his players to a point that he was overcome with emotion after the game. 

Guest abovetherim

Can't find anything on any of the major recruiting websites regarding Ybarra. Kind of concerns me a little but I saw two video's that are impressive. Here they are.

Guest coachacola

We already have 3 shooting guards coming in.  Do we need a 4th?  How about a big man who can step in and take Sanders spot?  I have nothing against a 3 guard offense but it helps to have some 6-9 or 6-10 guys who can play.

I want to say he's about 6'4? He would be a good shooter to have, my guess is if he comes here, then one of our signed recruits won't be coming then.

We already have 3 shooting guards coming in.  Do we need a 4th?  How about a big man who can step in and take Sanders spot?  I have nothing against a 3 guard offense but it helps to have some 6-9 or 6-10 guys who can play.

Nabors,  Tristan, and Brown will be seniors and capable as Sanders. Custer will be dangerous off the bench.

Our starting team could be Dawkins, Nabors, Moton, Hall, and Tristan... Remember Ybarra and Harper will be freshmen. Off the bench, Mcthay, Suga Shane, Brown, Custer...

Nabors,  Tristan, and Brown will be seniors and capable as Sanders. Custer will be dangerous off the bench.

Our starting team could be Dawkins, Nabors, Moton, Hall, and Tristan... Remember Ybarra and Harper will be freshmen. Off the bench, Mcthay, Suga Shane, Brown, Custer...

What about Matt Barrow?  Are his playing days over?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83