Best Team in SETX

Guest kosmo

We do need one. I think WB is finally getting over the hump from the Ozen opening. When that school opened, WB and Central both went downhill. WB especially. It seems like they have it going in the right direction now.

If Memorial can play some defense they could be salty , too. The Titans have always been able to score points, they just haven't been able to stop anybody. If they can get some improved play from the front seven they can make a good run in the playoffs.

If this coach is going to change things in L-town' date=' this is NOT the year for you to be THE BEST TEAM IN SETX. I'm sorry. There is as little chance of that as there is of Prarie View winning the National Championship.[/quote']

Out of the rivalries in 22-4A, LC-M and Vidor will play for the theoretical Orange County Championship, Nederland and PN-G will go for Midcounty Pride in MCM, Ozen and Central will both try to be the number one team from Beaumont in 22-4A as well as the Beaumont Bowl, so I guess Lumberton can try to lay claim to the Hardin County Championship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami