Who do you think is the Best player in 21-3a??

Silsbee is not as strong as they have been in the past!!! when he shuts out Jasper or HJ then you can start talking!!!

be back to they post topic

I belive that Hart and Hicks are both very good players but i belive hart has the edge!!!

But Felts from OF should also be in this talk!!

Everyone keeps talking about how hicks is just a Soph. but you need to remember Hart also was an outstanding player his Freshman and soph. year!! He has still got a long ways to go!!! before he can start thinking about college ball!! He still has the chances of injuries through his HS career!!!

So i pick Hart cause he has been doing this for 4 years!!! ;D ;D

next year will by far be Hicks!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ASISEEIT you have no idea what kind of kid you are talking about. Matt Hicks would never get on this or any message board and brag about his abilities he takes care of the bragging by his play on the field. So before you come on here and accuse a 16 year old kid of something you need to know what and who you are talking about.

Guest JasperSportsFan08

taylor hart from jasper without a doubt.....jasper will tear up everybody just like last year and take state no doubt......

....without a doubt.....jasper will tear up everybody just like last year and take state no doubt......

no, it is not without a doubt.  history has shown it is VERY difficult to repeat at state.  heck, it will be very difficult to just repeat at district.  I certainly hope Jasper repeats, but they have their work cut out for themselves, BIGTIME!  Everyone will be gunning for them.  Jasper will face the best pitcher every team has, every time.  It will be no cakewalk.

Why do you 3a guys keep bringing up these stupid subjects. Whose the best player in 3a, who is the fastest runner to first, who is the best first base coach. Come on give it a rest. If all you want to do is argue go look in a mirror. By the way i think they give out the best player awards after the season.

Why do you 3a guys keep bringing up these stupid subjects. Whose the best player in 3a, who is the fastest runner to first, who is the best first base coach. Come on give it a rest. If all you want to do is argue go look in a mirror. By the way i think they give out the best player awards after the season.

I agree.  Settle it on the field.  :)

IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN STAY OFF THE FREAKIN THREAD MORON!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed