HJ Vs. HF Predictions??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not so sure I believe that you have graduated. Your a kid just like the majority of the people on this forum. Horn that down Dawg.

I'm pretty sure I know that I have graduated or I would be talking about the games and how I was on the team because I did play when I was in high school (pitcher/of). I graduated a couple years ago, but thanks for the concern.Ā 

a wins a win any way you look at it...the better team won!!!now take the loss and stop trying to justify how HF might be better...there NOT!!!

Ok, they weren't better than them that night.Ā  You should know baseball, anyone can win on any given night.Ā 

I was expecting a reply from heckler in response to the "blowout" and me accepting it, what in the world are you talking about?

Nothing, man. You're a bit rude to be on the forums, aren't you? You seem a bit...high priority.

I apologize. I'll think of your feelings next time I post, ok?Ā  ;)

a wins a win any way you look at it...the better team won!!!now take the loss and stop trying to justify how HF might be better...there NOT!!!

Ok, they weren't better than them that night.Ā  You should know baseball, anyone can win on any given night.Ā 

no wrong.....HF cant beat HJ on any given night or day or mourning!!!!

You have never played the game in your life have you? In fact, don't answer that, I already know what that answer is.Ā  And I believe I'll hang on to this quote for future reference (if you understand this principle).

You have never played the game in your life have you? In fact, don't answer that, I already know what that answer is.Ā  And I believe I'll hang on to this quote for future reference (if you understand this principle).

actually i have played baseball...as a matter of fact until my sophmore until polatics became to much; and i am willing to bet that i know more about baseball than you probably ever will.....hang on to that quote all you want...it will just keep in your mind that HF WILL NEVER BEAT HJ!!

actually i have played baseball...as a matter of fact until my sophmore until polatics became to much; and i am willing to bet that i know more about baseball than you probably ever will.....hang on to that quote all you want...it will just keep in your mind that HF WILL NEVER BEAT HJ!!

This one made me laugh. Politics?Ā  That's the excuse of people that finally realize they ARE NOT good enough to play varsity.Ā  Sorry you never got to experience the feeling of playing under the lights.Ā  It must be gratifying to know that those guys out there are the reason that you have to sit out in right field and sit on your tailgate talking trash instead of letting your playing abilities do the talking.

I am not buying the fact that you know more than me about baseball, seeing that I was a three year starter for varsity and you never even saw the field because of "politics".Ā  Ā 

.thats besides the point....and how does you being a three year starter transmute untoi you knowing anything about baseball....some of the smartest people in sports didnt play very much or werent good at all.

Wait, wait , wait, so you are admitting I am right on the first part apparently?Ā  Being a three year starter gives me three years of "on-field" experience and knowing how things work on the field and in the dugout.Ā  Learn what needs to happen in what situations, what pitch to throw when, when to bunt, when to hit and run, when to go out and talk to a pitcher, know where your runners are and who they are and where you'll need to throw the ball when it is hit to you... I can go on and on.

Ok, I want you, Heckler (no one else as you may know some names), to name some of those people, and don't go search espn, or anything like that. This is interesting as I'd like to know who you are referring to.

.thats besides the point....and how does you being a three year starter transmute untoi you knowing anything about baseball....some of the smartest people in sports didnt play very much or werent good at all.

Wait, wait , wait, so you are admitting I am right on the first part apparently?Ā  Being a three year starter gives me three years of "on-field" experience and knowing how things work on the field and in the dugout.Ā  Learn what needs to happen in what situations, what pitch to throw when, when to bunt, when to hit and run, when to go out and talk to a pitcher, know where your runners are and who they are and where you'll need to throw the ball when it is hit to you... I can go on and on.

Ok, I want you, Heckler (no one else as you may know some names), to name some of those people, and don't go search espn, or anything like that. This is interesting as I'd like to know who you are referring to.

no no no...you werent right about anything...they just edited my comment...but ill name some coaches...phil jackson, phil garner, tommy lasorda, sparky anderson, the head coach from rice(dont know the name???), billy martin, bobby cox, andĀ  the greatest NCAA basketball coach ever bobby night.....is that enough?

no no no...you werent right about anything...they just edited my comment...but ill name some coaches...phil jackson, phil garner, tommy lasorda, sparky anderson, the head coach from rice(dont know the name???), billy martin, bobby cox, andĀ  the greatest NCAA basketball coach ever bobby night.....is that enough?

They edited your post? In two minutes? How was I not right? Do you not sit out in right or center field on your tailgate watching the game?

I applaud your espn research, not the names off the top of your head, but none the less more than what I thought I was going to get.

yes i was sitting in right field.....and yes those were names off the top of the dome....its ok that you dont know them and its also ok to admit that im right and your wrong.

Actually I knew every one of them, and I was suprised you came up with them...Thanks.Ā  What are you claiming I am wrong about exactly?

yes i was sitting in right field.....and yes those were names off the top of the dome....its ok that you dont know them and its also ok to admit that im right and your wrong.

Actually I knew every one of them, and I was suprised you came up with them...Thanks.Ā  What are you claiming I am wrong about exactly?

the fact that you think that polatics doesnt affect high school sports and it does....and the fact that i know more now about sports than you ever will.

the fact that you think that polatics doesnt affect high school sports and it does....and the fact that i know more now about sports than you ever will.

If you were good enough at baseball, you'd be on the right side of the politics.Ā  And your second statement, maybe you should try to be a comedian.

Guest kvillecheer

I'll go with HJ. Don't really know about this districts baseball stats.. but these HF people are really startin to erk my nerves...

**COUGH COUGH Mr. dawg**

Guest kvillecheer

I'll go with HJ. Don't really know about this districts baseball stats.. but these HF people are really startin to erk my nerves...

**COUGH COUGH Mr. Hornydawg**

Seeing that this game has already been played...

"DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS DISTRICTS BASEBALL STATS" that would also mean when the games are being played...

did HF lose?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami