Lamarque vs Smiley Lee College tuesday seven thirty

Guest etbu

Game seriously you need to walk in the head and look in the mirror and slap the heck out of yourself. No way that LM can contain big man AR and with Johnny Simmons? R U firing up the bong? Smiley is rated R bro and will send the Coogs back to G county.

Guest tigersvoice

Game seriously you need to walk in the head and look in the mirror and slap the heck out of yourself. No way that LM can contain big man AR and with Johnny Simmons? R U firing up the bong? Smiley is rated R bro and will send the Coogs back to G county.

etbu has learned a NEW LANGUAGE since he and I last talked. :D

etbu has learned a NEW LANGUAGE since he and I last talked. :D

I am sorry Mr. Tigersvoice but my buddies from the North Side do not get much support and trying to lend a hand. Sorta get carried away and was at Starbucks on a caffeine fix in character.  8) See you guys tomorrow night at Lee and travel safely. Go Eagles.  ;D

etbu we will see tonight La Marque will win

Will be there by six thirty to see with my own eyes. 8)Look I like Reliford and Wooten bc they are good players but the Eagles Easter, Simmons, and AR way to much for the Coogs. One thing for sure this will be a very fast pace game. I forget the name of number three on Smiley but he can play some defense but bench strength goes to LM. That is what wore down BH.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124