Yates Looks To End Title Drought As Favorite

KFDM COOP

Guest DickVitale

Easy there, young grasshopper! BRAZOSPORT....One game at a time..That's where the focus is right now...Brazosport...One at a time, and they will ALL fall...Its a marathon, not a sprint.... ;)

Guest DickVitale

Yeah...HUNTSVILLE....NEXT EXIT!! If Yates misses that one, they can exit on Fannett Rd. in Beaumont!! ;)...Either way the train WILL stop before it gets to Austin!! :D

Guest DickVitale

Yates USED to have a school of communications magnet program, but now they are a regular public school...That was YEARS ago...Like when Phylicia Rashaad (Cosby Show's Claire Huxtable) and Debbie Allen (TV show "Fame" and "In The House") used to attend there back in the day...

Yates USED to have a school of communications magnet program, but now they are a regular public school...That was YEARS ago...Like when Phylicia Rashaad (Cosby Show's Claire Huxtable) and Debbie Allen (TV show "Fame" and "In The House") used to attend there back in the day...

Now Dick, wait just one darn minute! The word "magnet" wasn't invented when they attended Yates back in the 60's. I think they hit magnet status in the 80's.

Guest DickVitale

Now Dick, wait just one darn minute! The word "magnet" wasn't invented when they attended Yates back in the 60's. I think they hit magnet status in the 80's.

It was the Yates High School for Communications, Just like Booker T. Washington and the high school for engineering professions...Of all people, don't you know that I know about Yates HS??  ;)

It was the Yates High School for Communications, Just like Booker T. Washington and the high school for engineering professions...Of all people, don't you know that I know about Yates HS??  ;)

Hahahahah! yeah Dickie

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124