PAM Girl's basketball team

how far will they go?  

1. 1. how far will they go?

Before I start, let me make sure my spelling correct!!! Ok while you bragging on other people what do you do besides talk noise on the internet. Central gone be the one's to put an end to all of that trash talk when we play yall and all you gone be able to say is." well im sorry we took yall for a joke," but its good cuz we gone play our game and not worry about a team who's last time to the playoffs was in 2003-04 (haha) we laugh at that. We made it a habit to go to the playoffs every year since '04. While yall struggle to get there we guaranteed to go how bout that :evil: :evil: Read this and take notes :evil:

well in that case that makes 2 of us talking trash on the internet and talk it cheat hiney so if i was u i would watch what i say and if u so confident then congrats cause that's what it's gonna take to beat a 5A school that's predicted to be the #1 team in there district..and from what i remember we NEVER heard of Cenrtral making it to the playoffs..but's it's all good and dont worry bout what i do just worry about Nov. 24 and getting enough practice in so u can be ready!!!

You need to worry about how yall gone make it to the playoffs this year with that bull yall call a team. Yall suck and I can't wait until November 24 so we can see who gone back they trash talk up on the court if you even be on there. Tell me your jersey number so that we can know who to shut down and like I told you in the other post you need to be worrying about your spelling words because obviously the team is not the only thing thats sorry at Memorial, the teachers must be too. And just for the record this will be the 4th year in a row Central goes to playoffs while yall still trying to get a spot. Face it Tae Tae is not there anymore and this is not '03-'04 yall can't get anywhere without her. What do you do for the team anyway........... Carry the Water........ :evil: Post back when you got something real to talk about and stop worrying about Central how about that :evil: :evil:

blah blah blah...that's all i hear and if u was SMART enough u could see what my jersey number is and yet u tryna say sumthing..my nicca plaease u aint gotta worry about me ima do what i gotta do and u probably a guard anyway and if that's the case ill leave getting yo ankles broke to my cousin...but talk is cheap and know this when u step in TITAN territory u BETTER be ready..don't worry about what's said on the internet just worry about scoring and winning!! na take that back to central!!!

Yall not even on our level, We above yall, and you don't play anyway you just a bench rider and you didn't even touch the ball last night and #24 should've got out the game last night after Courtney and Chelsea crossed her and to top it off Courtney a Center and made her fall all you heard was her knees rubbing up against the floor

I wish someone could film the Central/PAM game and post it on SETXsports.com, I would LOVE to see that game. After watching Central play Orangefield Monday night, I can truthfully say Memorial will have their hands full! Central is aggressive and plays fast ball. What type of game play does Memorial have?

yeah i didnt play as much as i normally did last night i aint gonna lie and there's a reason for y i didnt play much last night but we dont have much height on our team me being the 2nd tallest but we are a quick physical and agressive team and last night was just the first game so of course we were gonna be off our game a lil with 5 ppl coming from volleyball whici isn't an excuse..but ima be ready for the central game and only a real player can admit to riding the bench and that's what i did last night....o well!!

Yall not even on our level' date=' We above yall, and you don't play anyway you just a bench rider and you didn't even touch the ball last night and #24 should've got out the game last night after Courtney and Chelsea crossed her and to top it off Courtney a Center and made her fall all you heard was her knees rubbing up against the floor[/quote']

and that's exactly what my cousin #24 gonna do to u..cross yo a$$!!!

You talkin bout the one that Courtney crossed and made fall :lol::lol: and if she was to cross me u would be on the bench watching but we all know thats not gonna happen. You may be the second tallest but you are the first sorriest how bout that :evil: you must be ken to everyone on the time huh!!!!! :roll:

• 2 months later...

You need to worry about how yall gone make it to the playoffs this year with that bull yall call a team. Yall suck and I can't wait until November 24 so we can see who gone back they trash talk up on the court if you even be on there. Tell me your jersey number so that we can know who to shut down and like I told you in the other post you need to be worrying about your spelling words because obviously the team is not the only thing thats sorry at Memorial, the teachers must be too. And just for the record this will be the 4th year in a row Central goes to playoffs while yall still trying to get a spot. Face it Tae Tae is not there anymore and this is not '03-'04 yall can't get anywhere without her. What do you do for the team anyway........... Carry the Water........ :evil: Post back when you got something real to talk about and stop worrying about Central how about that :evil:  :evil:

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder