Game of the Year??

No disrespect towards anyone but  the Silsbee-Crockett game has to be the best game I have ever seen.  Not only coming back from a horrible first quarter but enduring after a 2.2 second miracle to send it to the second overtime and winning int that second overtime.  And doing this with one of your team leaders on the bench after fouling out with 4 minutes left in regulation.  Outstanding game.

No disrespect towards anyone but  the Silsbee-Crockett game has to be the best game I have ever seen.  Not only coming back from a horrible first quarter but enduring after a 2.2 second miracle to send it to the second overtime and winning int that second overtime.  And doing this with one of your team leaders on the bench after fouling out with 4 minutes left in regulation.  Outstanding game.

I second that too.

I agree with you CATMAN, but you need to proofread before you post.  The Big Sandy-Slocum game was a great game that should be mentioned on this thread.  A prayer shot on the buzzer brought the game into OT.  Nobody on the board must have seen the game in person because it was an amazing shot.  If more people wouldve seen it, they wouldve made a much bigger deal about it, and it wouldve gotten a lot more attention than it did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed