Dayton vs. Crosby Playoff Predictions?

KFDM COOP

This one could be a track meet but Crosby does have a great player in K Carter. Crosby has been so up and down this year going to have to stop the turnovers to beat Dayton. Really like Dayton but have to go with our district in this one so Crosby by three.

This one could be a track meet but Crosby does have a great player in K Carter. Crosby has been so up and down this year going to have to stop the turnovers to beat Dayton. Really like Dayton but have to go with our district in this one so Crosby by three.

I'm glad you realized that Dayton could win this game very easily. But the Crosby by three is not going to happen. I say Dayton by 12-17. There backcourt will have an good game.

I'm glad you realized that Dayton could win this game very easily. But the Crosby by three is not going to happen. I say Dayton by 12-17. There backcourt will have an good game.

Yea Dayton does have some good players but Crosby has a really junior guard Matt that can fly. Who does Dayton have to stop Carter? He is really the only outside threat for the Cougars.

bh89-2,

I don't know who will win.  I haven't seen Crosby.  But I think you are making your prediction based on the Dayton team BH played early in the season.  As it has been pointed out in previous posts, the varsity basketball team was without Dugat, Powell, Gable, Smesny, and Charles.  Even the JV team was without Young, Berrotte, and Brown. (varsity football players - JV basketball players)

Good luck to both teams.  I predict that it will be close either way.

bh89-2,

I don't know who will win.  I haven't seen Crosby.  But I think you are making your prediction based on the Dayton team BH played early in the season.  As it has been pointed out in previous posts, the varsity basketball team was without Dugat, Powell, Gable, Smesny, and Charles.  Even the JV team was without Young, Berrotte, and Brown. (varsity football players - JV basketball players)

I have to agree...Dugat and Powell have been putting up some numbers. I'll take Dayton by 10. 

bh89-2,

Nah, just trying to jinx Crosby after they kicked out tails in football.  I'll be jinxing Dayton after they whip out tails come next year. 

bh89-2,

See you thre big Man and good luck to both teams bc I am behind both after tonight.  ;D

Nah, just trying to jinx Crosby after they kicked out tails in football.  I'll be jinxing Dayton after they whip out tails come next year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124