Positive BC Varsity Feedback

The last thread I read through had nothing but negative remarks about the team, couch, and underclassman players!  Lets leave some positive feedback and support the Cardinals!!! 

I look forward to an exciting season!!!!   

Couch....that's where you'll find him.  lol jj

Guest Bulldog

The last thread I read through had nothing but negative remarks about the team, couch, and underclassman players!  Lets leave some positive feedback and support the Cardinals!!! 

I look forward to an exciting season!!!!   

Couch....that's where you'll find him.  lol jj

Haha thats the truth.....

I'm really confused about the seemingly double standard rules of this site.  It's preached and preached that there will be no slamming of coaches and kids, but Dylan Muhollan and Coach Bryant continuously are slammed (and while people are certainly entitled to their opinions) it seems to be allowed in this case, but not others. 

Just an observation.

Good Luck to the Cards.  They'll do fine with their young team.

I'm really confused about the seemingly double standard rules of this site.  It's preached and preached that there will be no slamming of coaches and kids, but Dylan Muhollan and Coach Bryant continuously are slammed (and while people are certainly entitled to their opinions) it seems to be allowed in this case, but not others. 

Just an observation.

Good Luck to the Cards.  They'll do fine with their young team.

As my first as a Mod I can say the baseball forum has another mod now who looks at this thread several times a day. We will keep away from coaches names and players names being shed in a positive light.

There are too many good things to talk about with Cardinals baseball to worry about the slim negative items.

it took one reply for this thread to go back to the subject of the other one...

and no one especially the kid, is being "continually" bashed....whats the worst someone has said about him? "he might not be good enough and if hes not then no big deal hes only a freshman"...thats it

and if thats the worst that is being said and your version of "continual bashing" then you need to find another, more comfortable fluffy forum to frequent.

and the mods do a great job of editing posts, i should know, they change mine all the time  ;D  (Edited just to make you HAPPY - by 3ABirdMan)

and as for the call for positive feedback...its only february, the positive feedback and focus on the team will start when they start playing and winning games, untill then, speculation is what you should expect

it took one reply for this thread to go back to the subject of the other one...

and no one especially the kid, is being "continually" bashed....whats the worst someone has said about him? "he might not be good enough and if hes not then no big deal hes only a freshman"...thats it

and if thats the worst that is being said and your version of "continual bashing" then you need to find another, more comfortable fluffy forum to frequent.

and the mods do a great job of editing posts, i should know, they change mine all the time  ;D  (Edited just to make you HAPPY - by 3ABirdMan)

and as for the call for positive feedback...its only february, the positive feedback and focus on the team will start when they start playing and winning games, untill then, speculation is what you should expect

Like I said in the original post....EVERYONE is entitled to their opinions....mine was just an observation, and I certainly did not call YOU out, GD.

not callin you out dog lol just saying that i think the bashing could be a lot worse than it is on the website and that i cant imagine this being too harsh for someone to read as opposed to reading a much more critical article or something about president bush, and that the moderators do a good job of cleaning up what shouldnt be said

but when the games start being played and the season gets underway, this kind of talk will probably stop and it will be more focus on how the team is doing

not callin you out dog lol just saying that i think the bashing could be a lot worse than it is on the website and that i cant imagine this being too harsh for someone to read as opposed to reading a much more critical article or something about president bush, and that the moderators do a good job of cleaning up what shouldnt be said

but when the games start being played and the season gets underway, this kind of talk will probably stop and it will be more focus on how the team is doing

That's probably correct, but this particular thread was entitled "positive" feedback and immediately they started bashing Billy.

Guest Orangeboy

Not sure why BC is one of the only schools where this bashing happens on here.  :-\ Maybe we should look at the example some of the surrounding schools are setting by not bashing their players, coaches, and fans.

Not sure why BC is one of the only schools where this bashing happens on here.  :-\ Maybe we should look at the example some of the surrounding schools are setting by not bashing their players, coaches, and fans.

As an "outsider", I admit I'm confused by all the bashing in regards to BC....especially when you look at the success the program has had.  ???

I hope you can maintain your goal to keep the coach bashing to a minimum but it is only the tip of a major problem that bridge city is faced with. there is a group that has a goal and that goal is very selfish. They are destroying careers and creating negative feelings throughout a program. They are involving people without them realizing what they setting themselves up for. Bridge City has been blessed with some good teams and the little league program creates  basically a minor league team for the varsity. But be real just because your a little league all star doesn't mean you will be a starter. this is just a small precursor for the real world. Not everybody gets a trophy at the end of the year.