Bow Fishing hints

Wildfire

• 1 month later...

I would just say that make sure your bow has an ok amt of poundage, shooting those big gar a lot of times they will bounce off if there isn't enough power.  And if you have a boat to put lights on or know of someone with lights on their boat, do that, it's much funner than spotlighting, and easier as well since you don't have to hold a light.

Learn to shoot without fingers if you haven't already, makes things easier.

Hopefully since this is a late post it will find you already having a great successful time.  It's one of my favorite pastimes.

• 3 months later...

wildfire,

my best friend is a bowfishing freak from mississippi.  He goes atleast once a week and goes after everything from carp, buffalo, gar, catfish, to redfish depending on what state he bowfishes in.  He loves to share his tips with anyone.  His icon name is lunker on www.southernfishingforum.com if you ever wanted to look him up

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This sport is a blast ive done it for at least  3 years now very very addicting .... Ive fished several tournaments and done well if any one wants to fish in some of the tournaments as your own team please fell free to pm me and ill send more info.. Also if any one is intrested in having a tournament with us setxsports ppl please let me know

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder