Brookeland@Goodrich predictions

Dickie V, Well the new coach at Brookeland is Eddie Henson, Great guy and a great coach....well they are currently 23-7 and are going to finish n 2nd behind Goodrich in district.

He's doing a great job with these kids, bringing discipline that is well needed, the team has the physical talent to go some where, but over the past 4 or 5 years, (no mean to disrespect any coach before Henson) Brookeland has seemed to just go out there and play 'Ball' as if its just an organized pick up game, and Brookeland had the talent to get by just doing that, but could never make it over the hump...But with Coach Henson in town now, he is going to establish and is establishing Brookeland as a force to be reckoned with...

He is doing new but GREAT things for this basketball program, And I hope he will continue to for many years to come.

Who won the game ------DR THE C--- ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dr. the C????? Is that the new nick for me?

well the final was 81-63 Goodrich...the game started off tight with Brookeland doing what they were suppost to, neither team could find the bottom of the bucket. Brookeland made a good run out of halftime, bringing it within 10 i believe, but the seem to just spontaneously combust....They have Chester tomorrow to end district then I believe have a warm up game, then off to the playoffs...How do yo see them fairing from there CAT?

Congrats to Coach Henson and the wildcats... take it to them in the warm up game... ;D Hate I'll have to miss it....

Ya we (brookeland) play West Sabine Friday in a Warm-Up game...I know they got first in their district this year, but with a depleted Broaddus team, I dont know how significant that is...How do they look?

Hoops, should be a good warm up game... They are alot like the wildcats, fast and are either hot or cold...Won't make any predictions (as i back  both teams)  but would like it to be a playoff atmosphere that both teams can get experience that will help them in the next few weeks. I can't be there but will try to check on the score...  Good Luck to Coach Henson on the Wildcats and to Coach Jeff and the Tigers... Represent Sabine CO...cause the stingers aren't!!! (Just had to add that!!!!!!!)))

DR. GOODRICH IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT TEAMS, IN A WARM GAME SAT.---02-16-08 I THING IT WELL HAVE 6 TEAMS THERE.3-3A SCHOOL 1-1A----21A DIV.2

Ya, Brookeland was originally going to play a warm-up game in Goodrich at the Goodrich Extravaganza (i think thats what they called it..lol) but decided instead to play West Sabine at Hemphill, for the big reason of not having to drive as far....well let me find out West Sabine plays...give me a sec....

Found it!... ;D

West Sabine plays the winner out of Chilton (3rd place District 21) Vs. Lovelady (2nd in District 22)

well I dont know anything about Chilton but from scores Ive seen and looking around, that don't seem that strong. Now I've seen Lovelady play versus Brookeland and they lost 102-68. They are not very good. I dont know how WS looks but after Friday, I'll have my prediction on whether they can handle Lovelady or not... 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124