Thanks 21 -3a

This is a thank you note for all of the teams in 21 -3a. Thanks for making our Jasper lady bulldogs better for seasons to come. Hats off to the greatest Coaches and players of this district.  Thanks for the high level of competition every Tuesday and Friday nights.  OF, HJ, Silsbee go get em' in the playoffs.  Once again Thanks!!!! :)

Guest tigersvoice

This is a thank you note for all of the teams in 21 -3a. Thanks for making our Jasper lady bulldogs better for seasons to come. Hats off to the greatest Coaches and players of this district.  Thanks for the high level of competition every Tuesday and Friday nights.  OF, HJ, Silsbee go get em' in the playoffs.  Once again Thanks!!!! :)

This is "Class."  Thank you, luv.

Guest bleed orange

I agree with both of you. I have watched some great games this year. Its an honor to be part of 21 3A. I have met great kids along with great adults and coaches. I will miss it. They should give out an award for most improved team. Japser would win it hands down. Don't be suprised if we have two teams at the regional tournament and one going to Austin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami