Question about West Brook's Luke Jackson Jr?

Icky3284

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, Luke Sr. and my dad were teammates and roomates in college at UT-Pan Am...They are lifelong friends, and like family to us...Luke Jr. finished from Westbrook in 1991, and played at Syracuse, followed by a short overseas pro stint in Puerto Rico...Dude, who are you, and how do you know so much about me?? :D

Yeah, Luke Sr. and my dad were teammates and roomates in college at UT-Pan Am...They are lifelong friends, and like family to us...Luke Jr. finished from Westbrook in 1991, and played at Syracuse, followed by a short overseas pro stint in Puerto Rico...Dude, who are you, and how do you know so much about me?? :D

OOH OOH please tell me who u r so I can sit right on side of you at Ozen vs. Yates!!!! lol :P

OOH OOH please tell me who u r so I can sit right on side of you at Ozen vs. Yates!!!! lol :P

LOL!  Dickie better treat me to my lunch after the Yates win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124