little dribbler tournaments

I was hoping to find some information on some local tournaments prior to the regional tournament, possibly the weekends of March 8, 15 and 22.  The little dribblers headquaters suggested the regional tournaments should be held the weekend of March 22; however, that is Easter weekend.  I was hoping little dribblers would allow districts to postpone the regional tournament to March 29 to allow for more time considering Springbreak and Easter all fall around the weekends of March 15 and 22.

I was hoping to find some information on some local tournaments prior to the regional tournament, possibly the weekends of March 8, 15 and 22.  The little dribblers headquaters suggested the regional tournaments should be held the weekend of March 22; however, that is Easter weekend.  I was hoping little dribblers would allow districts to postpone the regional tournament to March 29 to allow for more time considering Springbreak and Easter all fall around the weekends of March 15 and 22.

Check with Barbers Hill, Kountze, Bridge City, and I think Anahuac..oh and Hardin-Jefferson (Twin County) Little Dribblers programs. They all held good tournaments prior to regionals last year. Especially Barbers Hill.

Barbers Hill is hosting the regional tournament for the national division March 13 - 15....Orangefield is hosting the regional tournament for the American division March 13 - 15.  Nederland MAY host a prep tournament for 10U, 12U, 14U the weekend of March 7th and 8th.  Please let me know if anyone is hosting a tournament prior to the regional tournaments.

Barbers Hill is hosting the regional tournament for the national division March 13 - 15....Orangefield is hosting the regional tournament for the American division March 13 - 15.  Nederland MAY host a prep tournament for 10U, 12U, 14U the weekend of March 7th and 8th.  Please let me know if anyone is hosting a tournament prior to the regional tournaments.

BH is in the National Division but that should not stop teams from entering from the American Division. It's all about preparation & getting better.

The guy that has ran the Barbers Hill boys tournaments the last couple of years is looking at doing another one.  He can be reached at [email protected] , but I'm not sure of what date he is looking for.  Last year he had some good teams there.

I concur, the BH tourney was a good warm-up for regionals. And let's not forget about Kountze, they also had a good tourney.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83