21-5A Enrollment Numbers for 2008

My preseason pick for the 2008 playoffs would be North Shore, West Brook, PA Memorial, and Baytown Lee. If that were the case, NS and West Brook would be the Div. I reps, and PAM and Lee would represent Div II. However, if Sterling were to sneak in there, then WB would go Div II and Sterling would go Div I because of the larger enrollment numbers. Just something to ponder. ;D

My preseason pick for the 2008 playoffs would be North Shore, West Brook, PA Memorial, and Baytown Lee. If that were the case, NS and West Brook would be the Div. I reps, and PAM and Lee would represent Div II. However, if Sterling were to sneak in there, then WB would go Div II and Sterling would go Div I because of the larger enrollment numbers. Just something to ponder. ;D

haha seriously? Sterling sneak in there?? I wish, but we havent been to the playoffs since 1985, dont see that changing this year....

what were the 4A numbers?

19-4A

1) Kingwood Park        1,764

2) Galena Park            1,743

3) CE King                  1,542

4) Crosby                    1,465

5) Dayton                    1,354

6) Goose Creek Mem.    1,156

7) Smiley                    1,115

8) Barbers Hill              1,055

9) Forest Brook                923

20-4A

1) Beaumont Central      1,537

2) Nederland                  1,512

3) Vidor                        1,430

4) PN-Groves                1,413

5) Beaumont Ozen          1,264

6) Livingston                1,207

7) LC-Mauriceville          1,200

8) Lumberton                1,065

haha seriously? Sterling sneak in there?? I wish, but we havent been to the playoffs since 1985, dont see that changing this year....

I'm just being optimistic for them. However, they played some teams very close last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed