21-3A District Champions!!!

Cat22

Congrats Lady Bobcats on your first outright district championship since 1992.  I have really enjoyed watching this team get better with each game.  Coach Jost has done a tremendous job this season.  The team has really grown since the first of the season.  We've still got some unfinished business to take care of though.  Go get after those Lady Hawks on Tuesday and lets remain perfect in district!!!

Congratulations to Coach Chris Jost and the Orangefield Lady Cats! You guys have certainly earned your title. Despite your youth and having a new system to learn this season you have played hard and as a team to win one of the toughest districts in class 3A. My hat is off to you. Myself and the Silsbee Lady Tigers wish you the best in the playoffs. After winning this district last season, I know how good ya'll must feel and believe me, you've earned it. So after next week, Go Lady Tigers, Go Lady Hawks, and Go Lady Cats!

Coach Bob Killam

I'll be one of the first to admit I was wrong on the preseason picks. I picked Orangefield to be 3rd and I was proven to be wrong. I do believe that at the first you were not the same team you are today. I believe you became District by earning it. I knew from the beginning you had a very good Player in KK but, really didn't know there was anyone else. There was a good team just waiting to show their game, and it was good. I believe your Coach did a great job and deserves a lot of credit because he's a good one. Your team and individual players will represent 21-3a very well as district champions. Congrats

Guest bleed orange

Thanks Jdad, 21 3A will be represented very well this year. All 3 teams are awesome. Lets kick some butts and take names in the playoffs. I support Silsbee and HJ until we meet again. I hope it is not until the regional tournament.

Congrats Lady Cats. Like always its been awesome to cover the OF Lady Bobcats just like every other season.

Cant wait for the playoffs and another long run.

Very glad to have Coach Jost around. He has been great to work with and the girls are always some of the best to be around and talk to. Allie promised me a dunk tonight but didnt come through though :(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124