OF vs. WO-S/96-16 OF Wins

Guest bleed orange

WOS is down this year. Not many fans on their side. More players on the team than fans. Those girls from WOS need support also. It was sad. I applaud the fans that were there.

Guest bleed orange

Orangefield has not won a outright district championship since 1992. This team is special. I have watched a lot girls basketball and this is by far the best group I have watched. They are very unselfish and play team ball. They are having fun on and off the court. One of the reasons why this group is so awesome is because they were picked by some magizines to finished fourth. Shows you what they know. This team has come along way from the first of the year till now and that is why I am so proud of them. I believed in them the whole time but now they believe in themselves and that is a awesome thing to watch. Coach Jost did not have the easiest time in the beginning but he stayed the course and you see the results. We are lucky to have him at Orangefield.

Orangefield has not won a outright district championship since 1992. This team is special. I have watched a lot girls basketball and this is by far the best group I have watched. They are very unselfish and play team ball. They are having fun on and off the court. One of the reasons why this group is so awesome is because they were picked by some magizines to finished fourth. Shows you what they know. This team has come along way from the first of the year till now and that is why I am so proud of them. I believed in them the whole time but now they believe in themselves and that is a awesome thing to watch. Coach Jost did not have the easiest time in the beginning but he stayed the course and you see the results. We are lucky to have him at Orangefield.

I agree 100% bleed. This team plays with a lot of HEART and DESIRE.

WOS is down this year. Not many fans on their side. More players on the team than fans. Those girls from WOS need support also. It was sad. I applaud the fans that were there.

I was hard on some Orangefield fans a few weeks back, but let me tell you how proud I was of them tonight.  When the WOS girls first came out to warmup, not one fan was on the WOS side.  The Orangefield fans applauded for them when the took the court.  Nice sign of sportsmanship by our fans.  I was happy to see a few fans from WOS show up before the game started.  I will give them this, their coach did not give up.  He was coaching those girls until the last buzzer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124