Girls Soccer

Nike5

Not much interest being shown on the boards for our female counterparts so i was wondering what the official standings and personal rankings are of each team of everyone. Who is looking strong? Who is flopping out? Anyone pulling out the upsets? Help ??? ??? ???

That's the vibe i was getting as well, that Lumberton girls would more than likely take district. With a very young team as well playing only two seniors it would seem that it will be a two year run for the lady raiders if nothing changes. Glad someone could get past the Hot girls comment to actually post an intelligent comment.

p.s. MORALES GET YOUR EYES UP AND WATCH THE GAME NOT THE HOT GIRLS ;)

I attempt to post game by game stats for the Kelly girls. Not sure how many folks read them but a few do. I was waiting until after the season including playoffs to post cumulative player stats. With the relative success the team has had this year, some of the individual statistics are fairly impressive. Soccer statistics, like those from many other team sports, tend to over emphasize scoring when it truly is a team game. Forwards don't consistently score unless good players are feeding them the ball. Other than saves, one-half of the game, defense, is usually statistically ignored.

i dont know if any of yall pay that close enough attention but who have you noticed stands out individually? theres a forward from lumberton whos good even though she doesnt have that many goals this season i think mitchells her last name. washburn and melancon from nederland impress me too but i havent seen all the teams play yet so im sure im leaving tons of people out

About alex. Great speed. Good foot skills. And aggressive. Impressive player and a offensive power for lumberton. One of their more impressive forces in the front. Not taking anything away from the other girls but she will be missed whenever she begins playing softball...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami