Any of you 24-1A guys looking for a missing list?

IN MY OPINION (NOW THIS IS JUST MY OPINION) THERE WERE A FEWTHAT I DISAGREE WITH. ( MIND YOU I FROM HD) THE 1ST STRING QB IS MY NEPHEW BUT I FILL HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2ND STRING. HE HAD 700 YDS PASSING AND THE 2ND STRING HAD A LITTLE OVER 1500, AND HES MY SON. IMAGINE SUNDAY EVENING DINNER DISCUSSION. THEN AS GREAT A ATHLETE AS TUBBS IS, PROB WOULD HAVE BEEN DISTRICT MVP, HARD TO GIVE HIM 1ST STRING IF DIDNT FINISH SEASON, NOT SURE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. THEN HD HAD A NOSE GAURD #15 KEVEN THOMPSON, TO ME HE WOULD BE HD'S DEFF MVP AND HE DIDNT GET 1ST TEAM. AND I AM SURE PEOPLE FROM OTHER SCHOOLS FILL THE SAME WAY, THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SITE GREAT

Reality, Tubbs only missed one game in regular season (High Island) he prob. would not have played much in that game if he was healthy.To say he dont deserve 1st team all district just for missing one game is a little silly to me . I do agree with you on the QB's though........

First off, Sam is a great kid and a good QB.  He was on a MUCH more talented team than TC.  Any four wr's at HD were faster than anyone else in the district.  Who did Copeland have to throw to?  It does matter in the coaches opinions.  It can't always be about stats.  Puhlease! Tubbs was by far the best running back in the district, especially since hd chose to spreed things out so much.  Feed Cook and brooks more and they probably beat Groveton!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124