How about Best Mascots

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoStangs

I like that one! :lol:

What do you do as the New Braunsfels fight song?

Rah Rah Rah...were going to Horn them...then were going to dance around with the sprinkle faries...rah rah rah :lol:

Actually, you'll appreciate this. My wife has some cousins who attended New Braunfels HS, and I got to attend one of their graduations and their game vs. Alief Hastings in the semis a few years ago (when Kliff Kingsbury was their QB). During their fight song, Unicorn fans make a fist, but hold out their thumb and pinky finger, hold it by their head, and shake it back and forth. I guess it's as close to having a horn in the middle of one's head as it can be... :lol:

Guest bulldogbark

I think there is a cure for Sand Crabs isnt there......

would the phrase "were New Braunsfels and were horney"? be a sort of a slogan for them.

Just random thoughts :lol:

and would the Sand Crab band have a spirit yell that would go as such

"we have crabs yes we do , we have crabs how but you!"

:mp

Guest bulldogbark

I cring at the thought of being a bulldog and getting horned,,,,isnt the mustang kinda like a unicorn but not horney????

Guest bulldogbark

its ok stang I got the moose horn warming up for the year thinking about buying a case of them and handing them out.... :P

yah those are some good ones during the hurricane i went to Grapeland High School and they are the Sandies just like Amarillo when we asked what a sandie was they told us it was when the wind picked up it was the dirt that was whirled around I laughed at that the whole time I was there but they did have nice uniforms though

Well, I just got back from the major metro area of Ballinger, TX (4,000 pop) and their mascot was the Bearcats. Ive heard it plenty times before, but what exactly is a Bearcat? Is it a mythical creature like the Unicorn, Jackrabbit, or even Jaberwocky? :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder