2AA Region 3

Anything is possible but lets be realistic.Arp and Newton I think will be there this year.Kountze has a shot if they keep improving.We have to realize they are very young and that will play a part in there success in the early rounds of the playoffs.While I have the utmost respect for EC and Hardin they aren't quite regional caliber teams.They both have superb players but depth is what gets you to Tyler.I know you have been to Tyler and Austin enough to know what it takes to get there.I hope I'm wrong becausse I love to go to the regional tourneys and to Austin to yell for the local teams.

Yes I know that anyone could make it the region is not that powerful as it use to be the last couple of years but i think that whoever gets the 1st round bye out of 24-2A should be a lock to get to the Regional Tournament. I like Arp and Newton to make it and should be a team not getting any attention to grab the other spot.

Didnt want to bring this up until later but whoever gets 2nd in district 24-2A will have a better shot and making it to Regionals. Why? Because the way the bracket is set up, 1st place and 3rd place out of the district will meet before Regionals. Crazy huh? You also have to look of for Jefferson in East Texas as well as Tatum. Hopefully Newton doesn't choke in the playoffs....

woden is also dangerous if you catch them on a night where they cant miss they are tough to beat ask newton

I agree to an extent, but historically Woden has played HORRIBLE against SETX (EC and Kountze).  I don't know if its the pressure defense, the athleticism, or both, but the kids from Woden always get their doors blown off when playing the likes of EC and Kountze.  But in saying that, they always seem to make a run in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124