Willie Jefferson Commits to LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="316178" timestamp="1200430910"]
Congradulations!  But realy, he didnt' show me much on the field.  Better Basketball player, IMO. 
[/quote]we didnt throw da ball much 4 em 2 show u anything.........he's goin basically off of potential i mean there arent many 6'6 recievers around sorta like blake chavis we all kno he isnt very good but size will get u almost newhere............but congrats to my boy willie he's been wanting to become a tiger since his freshman yr

[quote name="bluedevil" post="316267" timestamp="1200466646"]
dON'T DOWN TALK BLAKE CHAVIS JUST CUZ HE IS THE BETTER ATHLETE THAN WILLIE.  MR. CHAVIS SHOWED WHY HE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONING WITH.  TWO CHAVIS'S WILL BE STARTING FOR A&M THIS FOOTBALL SEASON.
[/quote]when did he show it?? cuz i show didnt seem 2 c it

dON'T DOWN TALK BLAKE CHAVIS JUST CUZ HE IS THE BETTER ATHLETE THAN WILLIE.  MR. CHAVIS SHOWED WHY HE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONING WITH.  TWO CHAVIS'S WILL BE STARTING FOR A&M THIS FOOTBALL SEASON.

You're talking out your arse!  Be realistic, Billy will see more playing time...Blake will redshirt...gotta hit the weights if you wanna be a balla!

when did he show it?? cuz i show didnt seem 2 c it

you must have missed the first game, when Chavis put you alls QB Lewis on the shelf for 2 weeks.

when did he show it?? cuz i show didnt seem 2 c it

you must have missed the first game, when Chavis put you alls QB Lewis on the shelf for 2 weeks.

na actually i watched da entire film n didnt see em get one sack n he wuz only out 4 one wk...................n he was getting hit all night long so something had to give the kid is not good and you kno he's goin mainly off of potential

YEOJ, they like his size.  He's 6'6" and played a full year of varsity football.  I'm happy for him, but we attended the same Ozen games and came to the conclusion that he didnt' show me much either. He had the height on his defenders, but tried to pull catches in with one hand and missed catches that had paydirt on them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont