Vidor vs. LC-M Game Thread/0-0

Nasty night - typical soccer weather

I thought both teams played good defensive, aggressive soccer - looks like its going to be a great season.
As far as the parents yelling at the ref's - thats not going to change.  Everyone has an opinion.  It happens in every sport - its just in soccer everyone can hear it more.  Good luck to the Bears and the Pirates - hopefully we both make it to the playoffs.  :) :) :) :)

[quote name="soccermom" post="316161" timestamp="1200428582"]
Nasty night - typical soccer weather

I thought both teams played good defensive, aggressive soccer - looks like its going to be a great season.
As far as the parents yelling at the ref's - thats not going to change.  Everyone has an opinion.  It happens in every sport - its just in soccer everyone can hear it more.  Good luck to the Bears and the Pirates - hopefully we both make it to the playoffs.   :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

sure, every one has an opinion, but some fans have no tact.  it is hard for the players to listen to & doesn't sway the refs at all

I am not saying that I agree with the parent's yelling at the ref's.  As a matter of fact I do not like it at all.  I think it does affect some of the kids (not is a positive way).  However, my own boys have told me that they do not pay attention to it.  They just play the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124