How's your pitching staff looking 21-3A

Matt Hicks, Sophmore, RHP.....Jason Clark, Senior, LHP

wow a 2 deep pithching staff....impresive  :o :o :o

You keep thinking that Doody. :-*

yalls pitching staffs smells like doody all the way in HJ...the only guy whos any good out of all of those guys is hicks!

When its all said and done you will be singing, "BC is MyDaddy Once Again."

BC is no one's daddy you better check out the pitching again...Matt Hicks-RHP, Blake Snyder-RHP, Jason Clark-RHP, Anthony Cessac, Joe Robertson, Dustin Breaux,Blake Hubbard, Eric and may I go On...

how could you talk about BC like that it seems to me your from BC, BC Road Runner say something good about your team or dont so anything at all about them, and Texasbaseball08 wat about the last like 6 years hasnt just about everyone been calling BC daddy including jasper the only time they beat us was last year

cardinals4life I mean that in a good way..Everybody keeps saying that BC only has two deep in pitching...They better look again...And yes BC has been great in the past year and this year is NO EXCEPTION.... 

yalls pitching staffs smells like doody all the way in HJ...the only guy whos any good out of all of those guys is hicks!

Sorry to bust both you yalls bubbles but Jasper was both of yalls daddy last year!!!!

Feels nice to finally have a good Baseball Team Dont it???? ;D

Sorry to bust both you yalls bubbles but Jasper was both of yalls daddy last year!!!!

didnt hj beat jasper last year?

its called sarcasm i guess i took for granted you might not have ever heard of that, and yea im from bc we have an awesome reputation for academics, like for example: i can point out you dont know the difference of "your" and "you're" from your last post, which is the kind of post that has your...notice the correct usage of "your" there....karma at negative 31

its called sarcasm i guess i took for granted you might not have ever heard of that, and yea im from bc we have an awesome reputation for academics, like for example: i can point out you dont know the difference of "your" and "you're" from your last post, which is the kind of post that has your...notice the correct usage of "your" there....karma at negative 31

this is a baseball thread not academics...who are you callin unintelligent...you prolly googled everything you just said.

Not being critical, but if you're going to boast about BC's academics, you may want to try to capitalize a few words if you're going to represent the school like that.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124