Sabine Pass vs Evadale/Sharks Wins

i think the score was 57-53 in overtime SP

we better not have another game like that

i know we dont blame refs

but nothing went our way

not taking anything away from Evadale

good game yall

this was one of the worst games we played but most excited.4th and we was down by 3 with 7sec on the clock we came down court and hit a buzzerd beater 3 to tie the game then made some clutch free throws in OT to win the game

Good job Evadale, not takeing anything away from yall but Its hard to beat a team when your also playing there refs.

we came in the game way to confident

thinking we were going to win by double digits

its best to secure the win and not come thinking to win by a certain margin of points

Ok, you memorial sharks have been mouthing all week about blowing the rebels out of thier own gym, and now you guys are crying about the refs keeping it close.  From the information I'm getting, the sharks #34 , although a good player, rode the rebels backs all night long under the backboard and should have fouled out late in the 1st half but never did foul out. I bet if you check the books, there were more fouls called against the home team in this one and you say "the refs".  I could care less, it's just that you sharks should play ball and take your wins and losses.  Good job to both teams especially to the rebs after a bad game tuesday. ;) ;)

Ok, you memorial sharks have been mouthing all week about blowing the rebels out of thier own gym, and now you guys are crying about the refs keeping it close.  From the information I'm getting, the sharks #34 , although a good player, rode the rebels backs all night long under the backboard and should have fouled out late in the 1st half but never did foul out. I bet if you check the books, there were more fouls called against the home team in this one and you say "the refs".  I could care less, it's just that you sharks should play ball and take your wins and losses.  Good job to both teams especially to the rebs after a bad game tuesday. ;) ;)

I do not know how this game was played out but you can't try to take something away from a team because they have trans. they might get them but yall get them from buna also. Even BS got 1 new trans. but nobody teams is crying about trans. but you if you lose you

them transfer boys at SP are now apart of SP so stop all that crying and play basketball

I do not know how this game was played out but you can't try to take something away from a team because they have trans. they might get them but yall get them from buna also. Even BS got 1 new trans. but nobody teams is crying about trans. but you if you lose you

them transfer boys at SP are now apart of SP so stop all that crying and play basketball

I'm not sure what you're getting at ???; I was being funny about the "memorial" part.  The crying statement was about things other posters said about refs not the transfers, read the post.  You guys need to relax... Again, good effort to both teams.  I'm out...

I watched that game and it was good. I am proud how the rebels came out to play after that big loss tuesday night. Sabine Pass, why are ya'll whining about the fouls. It looked pretty even to me. Evadale is playing with a young team. They have one senior and one other player that has a little bit of experience on the varsity level. True, that is no excuse for the way the game came out on tuesday night but, a little more experience and the outcome of last nights game could have been different. But hats off to sabine pass it looks like they are gonna be the next kountze of class 1A. I don't understand what all the big commotion down there is going on for. They don't take the top 5 teams in the district to the playoffs so they need to shut up and look forward to golf or something and pray they don't get hit by another hurricane.

It looks like Im a shark in the water deleted his post because he got scared.

nah didn't get scared just changed the name back

;D im not sure who all going to the playoffs but i know one thing after that [move]Butt beating[/move] yall took from BS and then loseing to the so called 5th place team in distract yall aren't going.

maybe ya'll should wait for tennis or something. AND ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT WHAT THE REFS. CALL ALOT OF THE TIMES ITS WHAT THEY DON'T CALL.

Evadale ya'll played great and was ready to play us.keep playing hard. i enjoyed playing every last moment.#5 good job of being the leader of your team i'll see you in Sabine.

but im done with this post the game is in the past and we marked down with the win. now i know why my coach don't want us to talk noise its point us boys at Sabine going to let our game speak for us

see i wasnt going to say anything on this post anymore

we just posted our own opinions on this and yall say we are complaining

why dont yall just shut up

i know who came out with the win Sabine Pass

an i know who didnt get there tails blown out by 74 points Sabine pass

untill yall beat us than say something

Big Sandy and HD are the only two teams that can talk down on us

everybody else step up and come try to beat us

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami