*Hardin vs. Warren/61-57 HARDIN WINS/COMMENTS*

Very good ballgame to watch.Warren came out extremely cold from both the inside and outside and Hardin built a 9 point lead.Both teams shot it better in the second half and the game was tied midway thru the 4th.Warren stayed in it by going 17-20 from the line but 2 late turnovers and slams by Marsh sealed the deal.Congrats to both clubs ,it was a lot of fun to watch.

Marsh had 16 pts in the 4th enroute to 25 pts overall, mostly from offensive rebounds.  Andrews was the big man for Warren with 24 pts, including 2 big treys...what was more impressive from Andrews was his shotblocking...I think he had around 5-7 blocks for the night.  Was surprised at the cold shooting night for Sims, but he has good form and I figure he will be big in the next game.

Hardin's PG was out but the bench player, Hall, who started for him had a very nice night with around 10 pts.  I think the offensive rebounding edge for Hardin is what won the game for them plus turnovers at the wrong time for Warren towards the last 2 minutes of the game.  However, it was an exciting game to watch and Warren will definitely give Ktz/EC a scare, if not an upset when they play again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont