*Central vs. Ozen/OZEN WINS 55-49/Comments*

The Panthers are who we thought they were!  We let them off the hook!  LMAO.  This was actually a great game!  Ozen was on their heels all night long.  Jags was winning the whole  game.  We couldnt' hold it together in the 4th.  Instead of using Ozen's recipe for sucess, the stall ball, we keep attacking and missed key lay ups and key oportunities to put it away.  Ozen did however get a full dose of Gulley, which they had no answer for.  However that DeCarlos Franks did keep Ozen from slipping by hitting key 3's when Central went on runs.  Willie Jefferson is a man and converted on key putback dunks, rebounds, and defensive and hustle plays.  This is who gets player of the game from me.  W. Jefferson won this game for Ozen tonight.  Since they now know who we are, I think we'll take them next time.  We wasnt' outcoached so I'm a happy guy right now. 

Just for the record, this Ozen squad isn't ready just yet to compete with the likes of Yates, since this has been the subject of late.  Have a good day!  :)

YEAH FRANKS KEPT THEM IN THE GAME .CENTRAL THAT IS WITH 9 TURNS OVERS. PLEASE QUIT COMPARING HIM TO BROWN NOT THE SAME PLAYERS BROWN FOR ALL HIS ON AND OFF COURT TROUBLES HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THE BALL AND GET HIS IN FLOW OF GAME.EXELLENT DEFENDER DOSEN'T TURN THE BALL OVER. 16 PTS 8 CAME AT END OF GAME.PEOPLE PLEASE KEEP THIS IN PERSPECTIVE.PAY ATTENTION TO GAME AND NOT STATS .

Soulja should be happy the way the Jags played.

Yea, I'm happy.  I would have rather the W though.  Fans were going to storm the court!  But I cant be disapointed by how the Jags carried themselves.  They wasnt' intimidated at all by Ozen's height and by all the other things that comes with playing Ozen.  VERY good game, this was!

best coached Calvin Rice game I have ever seen.  good job coach. gulley is a man.  central kids lost this game with missed 4th quarter shots.  in the third with w. jefferson out of the game with foul trouble gulley was unstoppable on the block but the jags went away from that. that was the bad part of the game for central. the panthers weren't scoring and neither were my jags.  jefferson made all the difference n the fourth and ozen won.  jefferson is world class athelete. ran down 4 loose balls pass guards.. great speed for a big..

Yea, I'm happy.  I would have rather the W though.  Fans were going to storm the court!  But I cant be disapointed by how the Jags carried themselves.  They wasnt' intimidated at all by Ozen's height and by all the other things that comes with playing Ozen.  VERY good game, this was!

if im not mistaking soulja yall have more height den us our tallest player iz willie jefferson n yall have a 6'8 n 6'9 post so yall got us on the height as far as gulley he's not the dominant player evryone makes him to be he needs 2 work on his 3 point shooting....................i noticed wen he tried to take over the game in the 4th qt his 3 pointer was not there at all he played a pretty decent game tho

if im not mistaking soulja yall have more height den us our tallest player iz willie jefferson n yall have a 6'8 n 6'9 post so yall got us on the height as far as gulley he's not the dominant player evryone makes him to be he needs 2 work on his 3 point shooting....................i noticed wen he tried to take over the game in the 4th qt his 3 pointer was not there at all he played a pretty decent game tho

That post player is a freshman and as you can see, he had no effect on the game.  Yall got Joseph, Jefferson, and the other post player, and they all animals and  play taller than what they are.    I agree with you.  Gulley do need to work on that 3 point shot, but to say that he isnt' dominant is ludacrous.  He caused yall fits all night.  That Jefferson kid yall got was the difference maker in the 4th and is the reason yall won.  If we can get our 'Jefferson' to play like that, we'll be way better! 

The kids that start in the middle for central are 6'3" & 6'6" and the one off the bench is 6'8",  we start two sub 6' guys and Gulley is 6'4" and then we have two sub 6' guys...  The announcer did not call a Ozen player under 6', which was the PG's height.  then there is 6'3", 6'5", 6'3", and 6'8"...  We have a 6'8" and a bunch of sub 6' guards off the benceh... Ozen has two 6'5" kids and a big guard off the bench.  Meaning Ozen is bigger!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed