Top 5 Region Teams in 2AA right now..

Thats a pretty good list.  West Rusk lost to Arp in OT last night so you could probably put West Rusk, who is in Tatum and Arps district, on that list.  I've seen Arp play once and i was pretty impressed with them. They are a very athletic team.  Same with Newton, i've only heard good things about them from everyone that has seen them.  I've heard they could make a deep run in the playoffs.  Jefferson has been putting up some big scores lately, i'm just not real sure about the quality of their opponents they've been playing.  This is a pretty good topic, one you could further discuss on eastexsports.com, since 4 of the 6 teams you mentioned are covered in that region....

I think our end of the region is down a little this year.Arp probably should be in the top spot because they got a late start playing in the state championship football game.I saw Newton a couple of times and they will win that district easily.Tatum is always good.

well i like the way Kountze have found a way to win with Devin Bray in Foul Trouble so tells you they have a Team... if they are not in the top 5 tell me who should be. I know Newton Arp Hardin should be the way they are playing and you can throw Jefferson in there and just maybe Kountze.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed