Who Are The Teams To Watch This Track Season?

In 21-3a WOS usually has good relay teams/sprinters and jumpers.Silsbee also had some good sprinters and jumpers last year.Bridge City will have several distance runners who should place high in their events.BC,WOS,and OF each have a 400 runner who should be under or come close to going under 50.

Guest astrosfan75956

yes that is a good district for track, didnt OF used to be good in pole vaulting? didnt they used to produce olympians? what happened in OF?

• 2 weeks later...

Barbers Hill should be a interesting team to watch and follow this season considering they lost every one of their relay teams, their 400 runner, 200 runners, 800 runners, most of their throwers....i think they only got back 2 distance runners maybe 3 i'm not sure if their district 1 & 2 mile champion williams graduated or not does anyone know or is that even his name??? So their season should be interesting

Barbers Hill should be a interesting team to watch and follow this season considering they lost every one of their relay teams, their 400 runner, 200 runners, 800 runners, most of their throwers....i think they only got back 2 distance runners maybe 3 i'm not sure if their district 1 & 2 mile champion williams graduated or not does anyone know or is that even his name??? So their season should be interesting

His name is Jess Williams and he is a senior this year.  He ran a 17:10 5K at the region III meet in XC this year.  He also won CC district.

how does the west orange 4x1 look

They finished 2nd to Central in a loaded heat with a time of 42.53.. They were the only 3A school in a heat with Ozen, West Brook, Port Arthur Memorial, and Barbers Hill. This was a suprise seeing how they lost 3 Seniors from last years team State Qualifiying Team...

do u know any of the guys

how does the west orange 4x1 look

They finished 2nd to Central in a loaded heat with a time of 42.53.. They were the only 3A school in a heat with Ozen, West Brook, Port Arthur Memorial, and Barbers Hill. This was a suprise seeing how they lost 3 Seniors from last years team State Qualifiying Team...

do u know any of the guys

Trey Franks (SOPH), Josh Gloston (JR.), Seth Thomas (SR.), James Haynes (SOPH)

• 2 weeks later...

falcon7, i wouldnt call huffmans distance team amazing....considering you have only that freshman kid...williams has run 4:38 this season already in the 1600 and a 2:01 in the 800 thats faster than the winning times last season in those races....maybe huffman should run under 5 min. before they start sayin they will kill someone who is running 42 sec FASTER!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder