Spurger vs. HD Predictions Tuesday?

BS didn't have two starters in EC......one was hurt and the other can't play til' the 10th. CATMAN knows who I'm talking about.  8)  Besides just as everyone else has said, the game doesn't even matter, I guess it will be fun to say ya'll beat BS......after BS gets the first round bye.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS didn't have two starters in EC......one was hurt and the other can't play til' the 10th. CATMAN knows who I'm talking about.  8)  Besides just as everyone else has said, the game doesn't even matter, I guess it will be fun to say ya'll beat BS......after BS gets the first round bye.

what does this have to do with this tread? and excuses are like rearends everyone has one just there all different. would it make ya happy if i said BS is a better team?

what does this have to do with this tread? and excuses are like rearends everyone has one just there all different. would it make ya happy if i said BS is a better team?

If you'll look at the whole thread, there were some posts that referred to the game in EC when HD beat BS....I was just informing them of why BS was down the whole tourney, they didn't have two starters. Now your right, everyone has their own "excuse" and I used one, just as you have with every ref. in every HD game. And as far as BS being the better team, that's nothing new.....it is just too hard for you to accept it.

good cause i wont say it what i will say is the last time they met you know who the better team was, next is yet to be seen but as for as now it HD HD HD HD HD HD HD!!!! and someone said ( not sure who) that game meant nothing yea it did there was a score board! YOU SHOW ME A GOOD LOSER AND I WILL SHOW YOU A LOSER!  maybe thats something we have in common not losers

So what! There is a scoreboard in EVERY gym, even during scrimmages and we all know how much those matter. What I'm saying is the games before district don't go into account once district starts, you can go 16-0 before district and once district starts not make it out and your season is over. Everyone has a clean slate come district, they're all 0-0.......DISTRICT IS WHAT MATTERS!!!! And as far as losing goes, you can read my quote/headline thing below......I've had it since I've been on here and that's my opinion on losing.

Did HD beat BS at the eC tourney. If so, i think hd only had 5 on the court then , and bs is the powerhouse of the district. Quit whinning about officials - we work to hard - we don't miss shots , miss rebounds, have turnover, etc... Maybe the losing team should have played better.

hey quick question? when you say bs is the power house of the district...is bs bridge city? and what do you mean by power house?

So what! There is a scoreboard in EVERY gym, even during scrimmages and we all know how much those matter. What I'm saying is the games before district don't go into account once district starts, you can go 16-0 before district and once district starts not make it out and your season is over. Everyone has a clean slate come district, they're all 0-0.......DISTRICT IS WHAT MATTERS!!!! And as far as losing goes, you can read my quote/headline thing below......I've had it since I've been on here and that's my opinion on losing.

i don't understand how your going to say that when district starts people start off with a clean slate! i promise that every boy on every team plays just as hard in preseason as they do in district....your preseason will reflect on your district!

i don't understand how your going to say that when district starts people start off with a clean slate! i promise that every boy on every team plays just as hard in preseason as they do in district....your preseason will reflect on your district!

Your wrong! You start off with a clean slate because everything you've done before district is erased and it's basically like starting with a 0-0 record. Yeah they play hard in the preseason, but they have to play harder in the regular season. It doesn't matter who you beat or lose to in the preseason, once district starts that's when the real stuff starts. Your preseason, in no way, reflects your district. And if it does, how so?

Your wrong! You start off with a clean slate because everything you've done before district is erased and it's basically like starting with a 0-0 record. Yeah they play hard in the preseason, but they have to play harder in the regular season. It doesn't matter who you beat or lose to in the preseason, once district starts that's when the real stuff starts. Your preseason, in no way, reflects your district. And if it does, how so?

you must not be a basketball player because if you were you would know that players play as hard as they can throughout the season AND district. how you play in preseason reflects how you will play in district

you must not be a basketball player because if you were you would know that players play as hard as they can throughout the season AND district. how you play in preseason reflects how you will play in district

I did play basketball, I just graduated last year and was one of BS's starting 5 that went to the regional semi's where we lost to Martin's Mill by 10, and have been playing basketball since I was big enough to pick up a ball....in leagues, camps, jr. high and high school. You still haven't answered my question on HOW preseason reflects what goes on in and after district starts.

I did play basketball, I just graduated last year and was one of BS's starting 5 that went to the regional semi's where we lost to Martin's Mill by 10, and have been playing basketball since I was big enough to pick up a ball....in leagues, camps, jr. high and high school. You still haven't answered my question on HOW preseason reflects what goes on in and after district starts.

ha the same team that we beat by 30+....yea i remember that year..but thats not the point.....ok dude if you play bad in preseason your going to play bad in district....unless your coach is smart and just schedules BS aganst people that are alot better than them....

ha the same team that we beat by 30+....yea i remember that year..but thats not the point.....ok dude if you play bad in preseason your going to play bad in district....unless your coach is smart and just schedules BS aganst people that are alot better than them....

OK, first off I don't recall any team last year that beat us by 30+ so please refresh my memory on that one. Secondly, our coach was and still is a very smart and intelligent man who did schedule a very tough pre-season for us year in and year out. Last year, we had a 12-6 record going into district and out of those 18 games, we played two 1A schools like ourselves (Goodrich twice and Broaddus) every one else was 2A-4A. Just face the facts man, I'm right and you're wrong......you can't give me a logical explanation other that "Well, if you play bad before district.....uh.. then you'll play bad during district." If that's all you can come up with then I'm done here, but I do want you to reply with the name of the team that beat us by 30+ last year if you don't mind.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124