*HJ vs. Silsbee Updates/Game Broadcasted Here/77-59 HJ WINS*

i think that SVille Yellowjackets is a little frustrated :-[ how about you shut up after all crap youve talked about silsbee beating hj it's time now that you face it

Nope not frustrated at all...The loss did not hurt me one way or the other.

It is just your comments that frustrate me.

I have always said even going back to last year what a good team HJ has, but you always belittle the opponents and your arrogance is what bothers me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

okay ??? wat ever man i dont think that i have to worry about you knocking my lights out cause that just would never happen and you can not sit there and say that saying hj has too much stamina for silsbee is stupid bc everyone on here now knows thats true so just be prepared to get beat again when hj goes to silsbee k ;)

Ut, oh!  Gotcha' now MWhe.  You took the bait and responded directly to my jibe.  Till now you have holding yourself above the fray.  But your vanity got the better of you.  Keep your nose clean because I'm going to lead you by it right down that path of self destruction.

Ut, oh!  Gotcha' now MWhe.  You took the bait and responded directly to my jibe.  Till now you have holding yourself above the fray.  But your vanity got the better of you.  Keep your nose clean because I'm going to lead you by it right down that path of self destruction.

Nope not frustrated at all...The loss did not hurt me one way or the other.

It is just your comments that frustrate me.

I have always said even going back to last year what a good team HJ has, but you always belittle the opponents and your arrogance is what bothers me.

first off tigersvoice you and no one else from silsbee make me feel threatned mainly bc silsbee has long history of being nothing but mouth and when it comes down you run like the  you are so keep cause thats all you do.

secondly when you have a winning squad and your defending STATE CHAMPS you can belittle anyone you want cause you have earned that right but silsbee wouldn't know anything about that though cause your not and probably never will achieve what hj has so just sit their and smell in the defeat you have just came upon

first off tigersvoice you and no one else from silsbee make me feel threatned mainly bc silsbee has long history of being nothing but mouth and when it comes down you run like the  you are so keep cause thats all you do.

secondly when you have a winning squad and your defending STATE CHAMPS you can belittle anyone you want cause you have earned that right but silsbee wouldn't know anything about that though cause your not and probably never will achieve what hj has so just sit their and smell in the defeat you have just came upon

Wizzie

I will overlook your comments because I know you are young and immature.

I know you are the exception but most all HJ fans are not like you, they respect the game and the teams they play..I doubt you were even at the game.

Good Luck HJ on the rest of the season.

• 1 year later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed