Lamar vs. Utah Valley State Predictions?

Guest abovetherim

I know Texas Tech isn't great this year but if the same Cardinal team comes out of the dressing room that played in Lubbock, I'll take LU over UVS 80-68.

Lamar should be fired up and will win by at least 15 points, I''ll say 82-68.  I hope there's a good crowd for the game.

Coachcola - you predict a 15 pt W for LU; but, the score you predicted is a 14 pt spread (82-68).  It's all good.  Here's to a good/solid LU win.   8)

Peace.

P.S.  I know, sports message boards are not English/grammar boards, and they're not math boards.  My post is just a jab at humor.

Guest coachacola

Coachcola - you predict a 15 pt W for LU; but, the score you predicted is a 14 pt spread (82-68).  It's all good.  Here's to a good/solid LU win.  8)

Peace.

P.S.  I know, sports message boards are not English/grammar boards, and they're not math boards.  My post is just a jab at humor.

That's what I get for not going with a score of 85-70 or 80-65.  Anyway, before the season started I think you predicted Lamar's season record to be 19-11.  If they can keep improving each game then they may just reach 19 wins.

I agree!

I'll go with LU 65-60 since we are at home and the Tech game has me a little more optimistic.  Also, Dawkins played poorly against Tech and I was still very impressed with him.  He looks like he could become a very good player before the year is out...and especially by next year.

ABTR - don't hold your breath...I don't expect more than 200 students at the game if history is any indication.  Maybe 3,900 total at the game????

Coachacola...man, 19 wins???  I say we end up with 15.  Maybe next year we'll have a better start and will hit 19+ wins???

Guest coachacola

Coachacola...man, 19 wins???  I say we end up with 15.  Maybe next year we'll have a better start and will hit 19+ wins???

We're 5-7 now.  We'll go 12-5 the rest of the regular season (11-5 in conference) to put us at 17-12.  We'll win the SLC tourney and make the NCAA tourney at 20-12.  It'll be hard to do and will take some luck but it's not impossible, or even improbable.

Utah Valley State Wolverines Roster - 2007-08

Cal State BakersfieldChicago StateLongwoodN.J.I.T.North Carolina CentralPresbyterianSavannah StateTexas-Pan AmericanUtah Valley StateWinston-Salem 2007-08 Utah Valley State Wolverines - Men's Basketball

NO  NAME  POS  HT  WT  CLASS  HOMETOWN 

3 Jabir Jinna Jr. G  6-0    Junior  West Covina, CA 

5 Kevin Woods II G  6-1    Freshman  Chicago, IL 

10 Ryan Toolson G  6-4    Junior  Gilbert, AZ 

11 Josh Olsen G  6-1  182  Junior  Sandy, UT 

12 Richard Troyer F  6-5    Senior  Belize City, Belize 

20 Jordan Swarbrick G  6-6    Sophomore  El Dorado, CA 

22 Matt Komenda F  6-5    Freshman  Mesa, AZ 

23 Joe Walker C  6-8    Senior  Long Beach, CA 

30 Brian Anderson F  6-8    Freshman  Lamar, CO 

32 Jordan Brady F  6-6    Senior  Vernal, UT 

35 Paul Rinehart F  6-7    Sophomore  Whitehall, PA 

42 Rory Fannon C  6-9    Freshman  North Shore City, New Zealand 

50 Brett Ravenberg C  6-8    Junior  Katy, TX 

Guest abovetherim

Yeah, this school is a independent and they have only been playing Div. I basketball for 4 years. They were pretty successful last season. I know they won over twenty games. I'm hopeful of making it back from Houston in time for the game. It should be a pretty good match-up.

We're 5-7 now.  We'll go 12-5 the rest of the regular season (11-5 in conference) to put us at 17-12.  We'll win the SLC tourney and make the NCAA tourney at 20-12.  It'll be hard to do and will take some luck but it's not impossible, or even improbable.

I certainly hope you are right and I am wrong!  We'll see how much progress we've made since the beginning of the season tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476