Hull Daisetta at West Hardin

Guest orangeman

Winning in the regular season is nice, but you've got to be able to get stops consistently if you want to go anywhere in the playoffs, and Coach Henry knows that as much as anybody. Trading baskets will eventually get you sent home. However, Coach Henry is a very good coach and I know he will continue to do a good job improving the HD basketball program.

as siad well said and i agree. make know mistake i am the biggest coach menry fan that i know of except this 1 little blonde headed girl. lol ! :D :D :D when the boys do what their supposed to and HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it works. to me our weakness is we are not a slow paced team but we sill get it together i am saying getit together and we are having a gret season! thats what a great coach does gives you high hopes

First 1a game I've made this year.  I was planning on going to see Spurger at half but this game was too close.  HD does have the athletes but it just looked like they do not play any defense.  That said, with the NBA mentality, not many high school, college or pro teams play defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami