Mike james/Steve franci?pt guard situation?

king

Tonight was the first night i watched rockets play in quiet a while, but i noticed that mike james or francis did not play tonight but i see the rookie pt guard brooks playing alot of minutes and he played great! but francis and james did not play at alli think one of them are not going to be on the team by after trade deadline but  just like i said i havent watched the rockets in over 2 weeks.

Rafer

Brooks

Francis

James

who should play more? and who should leave?

Tonight was the first night i watched rockets play in quiet a while, but i noticed that mike james or francis did not play tonight but i see the rookie pt guard brooks playing alot of minutes and he played great! but francis and james did not play at alli think one of them are not going to be on the team by after trade deadline but  just like i said i havent watched the rockets in over 2 weeks.

Rafer

Brooks

Francis

James

I like Brooks and Francis.

I say u start Francis EVERY game. He used to be a star in the NBA. Now me and everybody else knows he isnt playing near as good as he should be, but i think if they keep playing him, and playing, and playing, and put some pressure on him while the team is struggling with injuries then he will step up and be that player he used to be.

I kinda like Rafar but sometimes he is to inconsistent, brooks should get more playing time and also Head should get alot of minutes too

If bonzi, scola, Head, Brooks, Battier, do like they did last night with T-mac and Yao in the lineup this team will be unstoppable..

Either one of these combinations would be good.  Rafer is inconsistant scoring, but he rund the offense better than the other three.  You can see that Francis is getting back to where he needs to be playing with confidence.  Brooks has that deadeye three point shot and the speed and will be an alstar one day.  James may be the only other consistant player besides Yao and Tracy that can create their own shot.  for some strange reason, I'm leaning toward Skip still starting and Wink with a lot of playing time.

Rafer

Brooks

Francis

James

That kid Rafer, every year I'm thinking someone will move him out and he'll get cut from the team. But he hangs in there and even when they get a new coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont