Jamaal Charles

Hitch

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="316406" timestamp="1200482420"]
I hope Jamaal can still decide in the 72hr period that underclassmen that have declared for the draft to come back for his senior year. Look at the backs in the draft this year. McFadden, J. Stewart, M.Hart, R.Rice, Mendenhall, F.Jones, S. Slayton and the list goes on and on. He's probably barely a top 10 back in the draft which puts him into the 3rd round or later. Hopefully he can still come back and not go into the draft. His stock would certainly be higher next season. Besides Beanie Wells from Ohio State, I dont' see any backs that may be in next years draft that are head and shoulders above Jamaal. This year is a different story.

A friend of mine from Liberty, Reggie White was a very good RB at Oklahoma State several years back. After a great junior year he declared for the draft. He was a "projected" middle round pick. Certain circumstances helped influence this decision including a young back at OSU named Tatum Bell that he would share time with him during his senior season. He declared and went undrafted and bounced around as a free agent and never really stuck anywhere. I'm not saying this will happen to J.Charles, but you should project as a top 3 round player or not take the chance if you still have eligibility left. Just my opinion.
[/quote]

Reggie White is one of the fastest backs I have watched EVER. He could fly once he busted it.  ;D

[quote name="etbu" post="316691" timestamp="1200516685"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=31018.msg316406#msg316406 date=1200482420]
I hope Jamaal can still decide in the 72hr period that underclassmen that have declared for the draft to come back for his senior year. Look at the backs in the draft this year. McFadden, J. Stewart, M.Hart, R.Rice, Mendenhall, F.Jones, S. Slayton and the list goes on and on. He's probably barely a top 10 back in the draft which puts him into the 3rd round or later. Hopefully he can still come back and not go into the draft. His stock would certainly be higher next season. Besides Beanie Wells from Ohio State, I dont' see any backs that may be in next years draft that are head and shoulders above Jamaal. This year is a different story.

A friend of mine from Liberty, Reggie White was a very good RB at Oklahoma State several years back. After a great junior year he declared for the draft. He was a "projected" middle round pick. Certain circumstances helped influence this decision including a young back at OSU named Tatum Bell that he would share time with him during his senior season. He declared and went undrafted and bounced around as a free agent and never really stuck anywhere. I'm not saying this will happen to J.Charles, but you should project as a top 3 round player or not take the chance if you still have eligibility left. Just my opinion.
[/quote]

Reggie White is one of the fastest backs I have watched EVER. He could fly once he busted it.  ;D
[/quote]

Case in point, GET THE EDUCATION!  Anyone know what Reggie White is doing now?  I do and football or sports is nowhere in the equation, could have had a college degree.  Money's not always the answer.  Maybe Reggie can call Jamal and talk him out of it. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami