Top Tennis Players in Spring 08

High school tennis season starts in a few months. Everyone talks about Deaver being so good. I have seen him play and i think he is average. There is gon be a new player coming out of Buna named Kevin Darling. I have played with him and he hits really hard. He serves over a hundred easy. i think each championship match in the spring is gon be Deaver against Darling

Since when is serving 100 a big deal? Deaver serves well over 100, probably 110-115 range. I have played with and against him several times. If this Darling guy(I have no clue who he is) does make the finals, I would be first in line to wager against him if he plays Deaver. As average as you think Matthew may be, he is still the top high school tennis player in the area at this time. How old is Darling and why have we never heard of him?

First, Deavers is the best player around here at this moment.  He is a super 18 which is a pretty hard thing to accomplish.  I mean qualifing for champ 18 is pretty hard.

Next, I have never heard of this Kevin Darling kid.  I haven't seen him in any of the champ tournaments or in the ZAT tournaments.  If you are not playing USTA events then you have very little chance of competing in high school tournaments.

Last, there are a lot of good kids in the Beaumont area that will be competing for championship match.  There are more people than just Deavers.  Here is a list of all the kids right now that are going to be the competition this year. Sorry if I leave a person out or mispell.

1. Mathew Deavers-Super 18

2. Sagar-Super 18 or Champ 18 not sure

3. Cody (Bug) Luttrell-Super 16

4. Lane Heer-Super 16 or Champ 16 not sure

5. Scott Carnley-Champ 18

6. Kenton Boone-Champ 18

7. Clement Wehner-Champ 18

8. Brad Lagoto-Champ 18

* In the Lamar tournament there will two more kids from Fostor High School in Richmond who will be Champ 16 or 18.  So there is 10 players who are in Champs or better and then you have a few high ranked ZAT players.  There is so much you need to learn B.C. V-Torian about tennis.  There is a whole other world of tennis outside of just high school called USTA and if you aren't playing in the USTAs, then you have very little shot of making it deep into tournaments. Sorry.

Just because he can serve 100 doesn't mean he will win.  I will barely break out a 80 mph serve, but my serve is still a weapon to me. 

Im Kevin Darling. My friend made a post about me talkin trash cuz he thought it would be funny. Anyway, Jake i dont know why you get so offended by the thought of a no-name person beating Deaver. I dont know if he is good, bu tpopel say he is so ill beleive them. i have had two tennis practices in my lifetime with the coach at Beaumont Country Club and he said i serve between 105 and 110. I doubt that with two total hours of tennis practice i can win a match. I couldnt even cheat if i wanted to because i barely know how to keep score. I play tennis to pass the time not to prove myself. I dont care about tennis right now becuase im in basketball. Im a 6' 3 junior guard and im number 33 from Buna if you want to come watch me play and ill sign an autograph for you. Anyone else reading this good luck in your tennis career and if you play me then it will probably be an easy win for you. GO BUNA BASKETBALL!!!!!

i've never even heard of this kid...he's probably just like one of the other past buna players, kids who come on here and talk good about themselves...the only way we can know that he is good is to wait and see. Oh and yeah i will find you in the basketball game too.

i've never even heard of this kid...he's probably just like one of the other past buna players, kids who come on here and talk good about themselves...the only way we can know that he is good is to wait and see. Oh and yeah i will find you in the basketball game too.

Kevin Darling......Kevin Darling....Oh Yeah!!!! Kevin Darling, I know him. Tennis player, no, but I guess he is good enough to make the Buna basketball team if that means anything.  All you tennis people relax, he has no clue about anything, really.  He is just one of those self-proclaimed genius/prodigy jerks that believes they are God's gift to the world.  His ego supercedes his name and talent.  To say that Deaver can be beat by this trash is not worth commenting on, but it's hard to resist.

8)

number 33 frm the BUNA basketball team >! ? that is hilarious. yea, he has a HUGE ego even in basketball. he thinks that he is great. and has a attitude between his own players as well. and he looks goofier than just about anybody ive seen in my life. he will not get a game on deaver.

GOOD LUCK DARLING.

Madison Bond was the last good tennis player out of Buna.

I have never seen him at tennis

Look I have already apologized for the trash talk about Deaver. That wasn't me. LIke I said, I have had two total tennis practices in my life so I am probably not going to win a match. Again, I didn't mean to talk trash and for people to think im a jerk. This weekend's tennis matches at Brentwood Country Club willl be my first ever matches. If you do end up drawing me at the tourney then it will be a quick win for you.

Look I have already apologized for the trash talk about Deaver. That wasn't me. LIke I said, I have had two total tennis practices in my life so I am probably not going to win a match. Again, I didn't mean to talk trash and for people to think im a jerk. This weekend's tennis matches at Brentwood Country Club willl be my first ever matches. If you do end up drawing me at the tourney then it will be a quick win for you.

Listen Darling, I understood what you were doing completely.  You found this online forum, and you thought it was something you could take advantage of by talking trash, but you ignored the fact that there is intelligent life on this planet and posted a bunch of bs.  No big deal, it happens all the time on here; sometimes it's kind of fun.  Then, you made a mistake: the water got too hot, you couldn't handle the heat that was coming back, so you folded and started whining.  That's what was so annoying.  I mean, of course we knew who was posting that stuff, just don't take insults so personal.   

8)

yeah i heard about that tournament you went to at brentwood. i heard that you got your butt handed to you in the first round by some sorry guy and you quit your second match cause you were "hurt" but i heard you quit cause you were mad cause you were losing 2-0. i saw you at the warren basketball game and youre not even good at basketball so im guessing that youre terrible at tennis.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami