What do yall think about NEW BC head coach Tony Knight?

BC DAD 09

tell me what yall think

Forum rule

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

Don't know him, but if he's kin to Jamie Knight who I coached a few years in summer league I'll take him.

I was impressed with the way he handled his kids.In all fairness he probably doesn't have the horses to compete in the district he's in this year but he is teaching them the proper fundamentals.He will win some ballgames this year and you will see that program start to turn around.Seemed to be a very disciplined team both times I saw them this year.

that hurts when you are trying to rebuild and everybody doesnt play

It's understandable when you're team just went 0-10 in football..Those  Juniors that aren't playing basketball that are  on the football team are trying to turn things around for thier Senior year.. you can't blame them for wanting to make BC a football school again.. That's the pride of Bridge City..

Forum rule

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

Don't know him, but if he's kin to Jamie Knight who I coached a few years in summer league I'll take him.

There are 4 or 5 Knight brothers. Jamie is the youngest and I think Tony is just older than him. He is a good guy.

BC basketball has always been about a time kiiler, in other words, kill time till baseball without having to put forth much effort.  In what I have seen and heard all of that has changed since Knight took over.  You don't just decide to come back your senior year.  he is trying to build a program and alot of times you might have less talent but you have something that they have never been asked to have before which is committment.  If these guys continue to play as a team, get better against the press, they are going to surprise this year.  that's not to say a playoff spot but remember, he has less talent than they did last year and yet they already have more wins than all of last year.  If that does not say something about the guy nothing else we write will.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83