HJ @ Lufkin Hudson

no-look

Extremely hard for anyone to beat the locals when the deep east texas chapter is calling.We had 2 fans ejected last week up there(one who hadn't said anything just happened to be setting by the guy who had) abd 2 more who were told by local law enforcement they couldn't yell for the kids that loud  :o :o :o.I've been around the game for longer than I care to admit and have never seen that.This will help the Hawks in the long run.

Guest tigersvoice

Extremely hard for anyone to beat the locals when the deep east texas chapter is calling.We had 2 fans ejected last week up there(one who hadn't said anything just happened to be setting by the guy who had) abd 2 more who were told by local law enforcement they couldn't yell for the kids that loud  :o :o :o.I've been around the game for longer than I care to admit and have never seen that.This will help the Hawks in the long run.

Good Grief!!  Why go up there.  Let 'em ROT ON THE VINE.  Until that area comes around to some fair and decent officiating let them just play each other.  No development in that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder