YEARLY COMPARISON STATS-AUSTIN LAKE TRAVIS VS. DAYTON

liltex

AUSTIN L.TRAVIS OFFENSIVE SCORING STAT=523 PTS.-14 GAMES=37.4 PTS.PER GAMEOFF.SCORED***DAYTON OFFENSIVE SCORING STAT=478 PTS.-14 GAMES=34.1 PTS.PER GAME OFF.SCORED [ similar]HERE IS THE BIGGGGGG DIFFERANCE STATS**AUSTIN DEFENSIVE STAT-0 SHUTOUTS- ALLOWED 303 PTS-14 GAMES= 27.6 PTS.PER GAME***DAYTON DEFENSIVE STATS- 5 SHUTOUTS-ALLOWED 125 PTS.-14 GAMES=8.1 PTS.PER GAME.***AUSTIN QB-#7 G.GILBERT 38 TDS.[10]INT.=14 GAMES PASSING STAT.***DAYTON #1 G.CHARLES 30 TDS.{5] INT.=10 GAMES PASSING STAT.***AUSTIN'S LEADING RUSHER C.AYDAM HAS 866 YDS.=118 CARRIES=7.3 YDS.PER CARRY***DAYTON'S LEADING RUSHER J.GABLE HAS 802 YDS=84 CARRIES=9.55 YDS.PER CARRY.STATS PRETTY EVEN ON OFFENSE***DAYTON TOO MUCH "DEFENSE" FOR AUSTIN .

i want dayton to go all the way, just flat out lol i want em to win!!!!

i won't be able to attend this game as i got to work a shutdown.   :'(  but i know my boys will come through for me this week so i can attend the state game. this will be the first game i've missed watching my broncos since the 1998 season. so, all i can say is , "LETS TAKE IT ONE MORE LEVEL BRONCOS YOU GUYS HAVE HEART AND CAN FIND A WAY TO WIN."  GO BRONCOS SHOW THE RICH KIDS HOW COUNTRY BOYS PLAY FOOTBALL.  ;D ;D ;D SHOW THEM WHAT SETX IS ALL ABOUT

Austin Lake Travis had a weak schedule-Marble Falls 6-4 *Lampasas 0-10 *Burnet 5-5 * Hendrixson 3-7 *Vista Ridge 3-7 * *Dripping Springs 3-7 .Vista Ridge came real close 28-33 **Dripping Springs played good losing 34-24 [DAYTON'S "D" will take austin out of their game plan,# 7 the QB will have heat on him like he's never seen.They throw 80%.I stay w/my pick-the broncos force too many turnovers *DAYTON 50-19

They are definitely and offensive minded team.  They do onsides kicks, have great return teams and will always take the ball first if they win the flip.  They will control the ball with the pass, they will take what you give them.  Their players are sound, but not superstars or D1 players, save for OT and QB, maybe a LB.  They have average speed, no burners on either side of the ball.  Connally ran a 4-3 cover 2 zone in 06 and lost 20-13.  They played well and punished the WRs and RB and gave up no big plays, but the Cougar's offense was WEAK and was shut out the second half.  This year they had new coaches and a 4-2-5 man/zone scheme and got beat by the run and the pass, but they defensed the pass very well, but made their AVERAGE RB look all-state.  The Cougars roughed up the QB and forced INTs, but lost 31-28 after being down 24-0.  You guys can win the game, especially if you put up the points on them and can matchup with their WRs.  Looks like you guys might have better team speed than they do, and that has been a weakness of theirs in the past.  Connally usually has better DBs than they do WRs!  They roll left alot, especially on 3rd downs to convert.  QB is 6'3", although they try and say 6'4" and about 190, with 4.8 speed.  They are not an option team, but they run it, with him mainly pitching and they do not zone read, although its in the playbook.  They wanna keep him healthy to toss the rock.  He mainly runs, when you give it to him, while in man, DL loses contain, and he takes off.  None of their players go both ways, their OL and NG are big and their OL HOLDS very well, this has been the complaint ever since they have run the spread, and the refs will allow them to do so, so the best thing is to keep them off of you so that they can't get a hold on you!  Running QBs have hurt their defense in the past, and YES they most definitely should have lost to VR, but they choked away a first and goal at the 4 by passing, when they are a good running team...

Thank's that is what I thought.Here is a little more stats to chew on.[6] Teams Austin played,Marble Falls-Burnett-Lampasas-Hendrixson-Vista ridge-Dripping Springs had a win/loss record of 20 wins/40 losses.Dayton played alot better teams in one of the toughest districts

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124