hardin vs goodrich goodrich wins 61-58

Guest baseball25

I'm making a prediction....Hardin comes in 2nd in that district behind Kountze and ahead of EC. Hardin has a great ball team this year, and the best part is that no one is talking about them, they are quietly winning and displaying great games and I am predicting a runner up position for Hardin!

That may be a little bold.  This district (just like football) as a whole, has improved a great deal.  Hardin is playing well, but so is Warren, Deweyville, and Anahuac.  Like whsalum and warfan have both said already, noone will be able to have an off night in this district this year, as it looks as if its preluding to a great, and challenging district race.  I think, the top 3 spots will all have losses from several different teams.

Here's my prediction:

Alot of threads entitled, "so what if blank beats blank, and blank loses to blank, who makes play-offs?" ;D

Oh, by the way, I hope you're right.

That may be a little bold.  This district (just like football) as a whole, has improved a great deal.  Hardin is playing well, but so is Warren, Deweyville, and Anahuac.  Like whsalum and warfan have both said already, noone will be able to have an off night in this district this year, as it looks as if its preluding to a great, and challenging district race.  I think, the top 3 spots will all have losses from several different teams.

Here's my prediction:

Alot of threads entitled, "so what if blank beats blank, and blank loses to blank, who makes play-offs?" ;D

Oh, by the way, I hope you're right.

Yeah it's not written in stone but I like to pull for the underdogs.....I love upsets!!!! Warren is playing very well as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed