Warren Vs. Lufkin Jv

Warren  15  29  51  62

Lufkin JV 10  29  47  65

Sims -25  8/8 FT line  Andrews -13

Close ball game start to finish.Sims fouled out midway thru the 4th. Andrews is playing the post well.Team missed to many layups today and free throws at the very end.I don't think the loss of Granger has affected them,it's time for the upper classmen on this club to step up.A senior ballclub shouldn't lose these kind of games.Warren is 6-3 now and is still a better club than they were this time last year.

Lufkin was very balanced #3 had 4-3ptrs and 16 total pts,#11 had 19pts.They had 4 starters in double figures and hit 6-3's as a team.They struggled from the ft line going 13-23.Warren shot 16-21 from the line but missed some big ones late.Warren just needs to be a little more consistant.We don't seem to play very well early ,this is 2 weeks in a row.

I know the kids aren't pleased but this was a pretty good ballgame.Warren had a chance to put it away with a 57-51 lead in the 4th,just couldn't quite pull it off.Can't fault the effort kids played hard just gotta play a little smarter at times.I was surprised at how big the Lufkin club was.They are all juniors but 2 according to the program and quite a bit bigger than Warren was.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83