*POST ORANGEFIELD TOURNMENT/SILSBEE WINS TOURNMENT BY 1*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfever

OF coach told me the game between Buna and Bridge City is not going to be played because they already played each other.  It was just to get another game.

On another note.  If you really think the refs are the reason the Bobcats won you weren't watching the same game.  Quit finding excuses.  OF outplayed the Indians.  Bottom Line. 

PNG had to play against 8 tonight

I disagree with that statement....I thought in the first half PNG got all the calls.  I thought the refs made 2 crucial and questionable foul calls on our best player in the first half to give him 3 fouls in the first half, and he missed over half the 3rd quarter as a result of it.  I thought too we were lucky to get thru that 3rd quarter without PNG going on a run with the best player on the bench due to questionable foul calls.  We seemed to get more calls in the 2nd half, but i didnt think most of the calls were bad, we just caught some breaks.  I didnt understand why the PNG coach was freaking out when his player fouled out, he kept arguing the called 5th foul with the official when the call was correct, it was CLEARLY over the back.  In the 2nd half, when i thought OF got the benefit of some calls, the fouls were only 8 (PNG) to 5 (OF) before PNG had to start fouling to get the ball back.  Thats not that big of a difference in fouls.  Overall, they made a few bad calls here and there but what officiating crew doesnt, the officiating was not that bad at all....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086