What I Miss....

Raidernation...

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

You have no idea of how much you raised my blood pressure with your continuous posts about the Lumberton University Raiders  :D

Seriously though...

You are probably one of the great Raider fans.

The REMATCH ! ! ! !

I was wanting sooooo much for the Broncos to get a rematch against the Raiders with us playing at 100%.

We were only 1 game away!!!

Thanks Raiders for the great ride while it lasted, if only the engine had enough coal for one more week.

The endless Raider threads each week...

Sure it got kind of overwhelming, but it did make for entertaining reading.

I AM DOWN TO ONLY ONE PREDICTION!

I wish we still had all three 22-4A teams playing this week.

I haven't been to Port Neches in a long time, but my "special spirit" is telling me that the Reservation is in the process or will soon be under the process of being levelled.  Talk about the memories I had as well as all the other PNG students of the Reservation.  What a great place to play a football game.

The KLVI smack attack....

Made for interesting listening while driving back to Dayton from the away games.

My gut tells me Dayton will not be playing in 22-4A next year.  Dayton fans might enjoy the smaller road trips, but playing Smiley in front of all 20 of their fans will just not be the same as playing in front of a packed house each week in 22-4A.  22-4A is what Friday Night Lights is all about.  I sure will miss playing my old arch rivals and being able to see a PN-G game each year.

Man I have to agree.  22-4A has fans like we haven't seen from those Houston Schools.  I couldn't get that PN-G fight song out of my head for 3 or 4 days after that game.  It was 40 something to 7 with 2 minutes to go in the game and the band and the fans were almost as loud as they were for the opening kickoff.  There wasn't an empty seat on the visitor side until the clock read 0:00.  Contrast that with the past 2 weeks when the Texas City and Livingston Bands were the only people left in the opposing stands IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THIRD QUARTER.  I'll drive the 2 hours to PN-G or Nederland or LC-M (I live in Houston) to watch Dayton get the crap beat out of them as long as it's in 22 4A.  It would be fund to continue the 13 year (or whatever it is) winning streak over the school my mom and girlfriend teach at - Crosby.  How PO'ed are they...finally get us out of their district and they meet us in the first round of the playoffs the next 2 years and get BLOWN OUT again.  I don't think they've beat us since they gave us our only loss and ruined our 1990 playoff run.  Someone help me out here because I moved away for about 10 years.

HS Football in New England sucks by the way.

It's all been good at Daytonw/coach Stewart & staff.Where they put us does not matter to me,i'll go watch those broncos anywhere.I am thinking it won't be many years ahead & Dayton will gave populated & move to 5A.The nucleus is there with new Parkway & north Dayton growth towards the expansion of US 105.Tx dot in liberty tx.has a plat of new bus.105 exp.@UShighway 321 to cont.west into Houston.

Raidernation...

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

You have no idea of how much you raised my blood pressure with your continuous posts about the Lumberton University Raiders   :D

Seriously though...

You are probably one of the great Raider fans.

The REMATCH ! ! ! !

I was wanting sooooo much for the Broncos to get a rematch against the Raiders with us playing at 100%.

We were only 1 game away!!!

Thanks Raiders for the great ride while it lasted, if only the engine had enough coal for one more week.

The endless Raider threads each week...

Sure it got kind of overwhelming, but it did make for entertaining reading.

I AM DOWN TO ONLY ONE PREDICTION!

I wish we still had all three 22-4A teams playing this week.

I haven't been to Port Neches in a long time, but my "special spirit" is telling me that the Reservation is in the process or will soon be under the process of being levelled.  Talk about the memories I had as well as all the other PNG students of the Reservation.  What a great place to play a football game.

The KLVI smack attack....

Made for interesting listening while driving back to Dayton from the away games.

My gut tells me Dayton will not be playing in 22-4A next year.  Dayton fans might enjoy the smaller road trips, but playing Smiley in front of all 20 of their fans will just not be the same as playing in front of a packed house each week in 22-4A.  22-4A is what Friday Night Lights is all about.  I sure will miss playing my old arch rivals and being able to see a PN-G game each year.

going to miss the heck out of that also. won't be the same

I didn't really start posting until this year, and man, talk about working on the ol blood pressure!  lol.....seriously, Dayton is the real thing and if you leave our district, you have DEFINITELY left an imprint.  I have to say, that the Bronco stadium is the best I've seen in a long while for a high school stadium, with excellent lighting.  The Reservation, will still be the same, only with a brand new stadium .....I can't wait. The HONOR, PRIDE, and TRADITION that the PNG Indians have doesn't come down to architectural structure, but yet, what thrives in the hearts of PNG fans and players.  If you have never been to a PNG game, you definitely need to go to one.....like someone said, Cherokee just has a way of "hangin" around in your mind for a few days after playing PNG. I can't imagine a game where there are less than a 100 fans for the opposing team.  It surprises me that the Houston area doesn't have that much fan support with all the people there.  If Dayton leaves our district, just keep on keeping on.  Hey, PNG may meet you in the playoffs...I know you will be there!  This has been a great year for posting, but its not over yet....we still have Dayton in the playoffs and ALL of Southeast Texas is behind you !

Go Broncos !

I didn't really start posting until this year, and man, talk about working on the ol blood pressure!  lol.....seriously, Dayton is the real thing and if you leave our district, you have DEFINITELY left an imprint.  I have to say, that the Bronco stadium is the best I've seen in a long while for a high school stadium, with excellent lighting.  The Reservation, will still be the same, only with a brand new stadium .....I can't wait. The HONOR, PRIDE, and TRADITION that the PNG Indians have doesn't come down to architectural structure, but yet, what thrives in the hearts of PNG fans and players.  If you have never been to a PNG game, you definitely need to go to one.....like someone said, Cherokee just has a way of "hangin" around in your mind for a few days after playing PNG. I can't imagine a game where there are less than a 100 fans for the opposing team.  It surprises me that the Houston area doesn't have that much fan support with all the people there.  If Dayton leaves our district, just keep on keeping on.  Hey, PNG may meet you in the playoffs...I know you will be there!  This has been a great year for posting, but its not over yet....we still have Dayton in the playoffs and ALL of Southeast Texas is behind you !

Go Broncos !

the last 2 years in 22-4a was the best i think we have ever been in. all the fan support, noise, and smack lol if we do move back, i'm sure going to miss it. i know 22-4a is going to be stronger than ever next season. i love the competition. was just so exciting and nail biting lol. 22-4a to me is the best district going now. sure will miss it  :'(

SOMETHING ELSE WE DIDN'T SEE THIS WEEK....

Not one Raider fan typed the numbers 8 to 7......

Can you imagine the activity at this site if the Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed rematch would have taken place....

I guess right in 24 hours I will be driving back from west Houston...

GOSH...

I hope it is a joyous ride!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

I can't imagine what is going through the minds of the young kids still playing.

Tomorrow and Saturday will be a huge day for all the young men still playing.

Good luck to all the kids, I hope they play the best they can.

I've been thinking that Lumberton may soon be headed for 5A with the growth in that area. They are talking this week about building a new elementary and middle school because of the growth. If that happens it will be kind of sad because the potential for rivalries with the 22 4A schools is just beginning to heat up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont