BC 9 yr. old All Stars win again

They defeated Port Neches Little League 25-1 last night. Bryce Carey got the win tossing a 1 hitter. Chase Shugart led the 19 hit attack with 4 hits which included 2 HR's one being a grand slam. Blaine Slaughter contributed 3 hits along with Carey. Wayne Currie,Kevin Worthy,Blake Pruett and Kolten Bergeron each had 2 hits. Their next game will be Monday the 12th against Nederland North Little League.

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Yeah we were at the game. When you have a select team playing against a normal all-star team you get scores like that. Felt sorry for the boys.

Yeah we were at the game. When you have a select team playing against a normal all-star team you get scores like that. Felt sorry for the boys.

Define "Normal All-Star Team". According to LL rules the all stars come from your individual league, and if im not mistaken, all of BC players come from the BC/OF area. I wasn't at the game, but I heard about it, and I also know that the dogs were called off early. Extra base hits were held to a single, passed balls were uneventful for the runners on base, and finally the coach gave up his turn at bat. What more did you want? Felt sorry for the boys? Me too! Don't you wish you had individuals that loved the game to spend the past two years with our youth of today to teach them America's game. BC does. Maybe if you did, the talking could be done from the field instead of whinning from the stands. It's all about practice and desire. If you spend the time at anything, you will become proficient at it. I see your pretty good at whinning. Do something about it.....take time and teach them if you know the game. These kids two years ago couldn't bust a grape with a hammer, and didn't know squat about fly balls, how to field a grounder, base running....etc. They are sponges, put a little water on them, and watch them grow!!

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Yes the dogs were called off early, I have the upmost respect for the coach and the fans from BC. The score could've been alot worse. What I was saying is the BC team plays all year, and the PN team only plays during regular baseball season. Its not whinning, I just felt bad for the boys. So before you pop off smart*** replies please read the whole post. We live for football here and BC lives for baseball. This isn't about me and you, its about 9 yr old kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics