Congrats Kirbyville on a great season and we will reload next year!!!!!!

Hats off to Kirbyville and I can't forget about the stangs. You guys(WOS) look to be very strong next year. #22 freshman Stephon Jackson will be calling the shots along with Hazelwood next year so it should be interesting. Hopefully our boys attend 7 on 7 this summer and be ready for what ever. Once again congrats to Kirbyville and WOS on a fine season!!!!

Hats off to Kirbyville and I can't forget about the stangs. You guys(WOS) look to be very strong next year. #22 freshman Stephon Jackson will be calling the shots along with Hazelwood next year so it should be interesting. Hopefully our boys attend 7 on 7 this summer and be ready for what ever. Once again congrats to Kirbyville and WOS on a fine season!!!!

Was this Hazlewood kid red shirted as a freshamn or something??? he's been Kirbyville's QB for like 7 years.. ???

7 on 7 is overrated.  Heck, Vidor won 7 on 7 one time I believe. 

i know them both personally and their personalities stand out a lot in the way they play.

aaron is definately a lot more aggressive.

yea they are my cuz s they are ok lol but aaron has drew beat being more aggressive but drews got lil A beat on the brains.....

what ever way we go next year u will be hearing AARONS NAME ALOT !!!! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami